The most banal trading strategy - page 20

Leon:

Vanity is a way of deceiving oneself by deriving satisfaction from the illusion of one's own greatness. In its advanced stages, vanity develops intostar sickness and then intomegalomania, a self-righteous paranoia in which one imagines one's own power, beauty and genius in a vacuum. All this is the flip side of humiliation.Vanity is an exalted lowliness.

When a person experiences humiliation for a long time, he loseshis self-respect and his self-esteem becomes diminished.

Self-critical. I even feel sorry for you.

Unicornis:

I suggest you see, or rather notice, a diesel car once and ask about the temperature at the end of the compression stroke in its combustion chamber - it is a common technological phenomenon in our lives, and probably somewhere in the beginning of general school education it is an adiabatic process, etc. So many substances at 500 degrees already disintegrate (pyrolysis). And millions of atmospheres is synonymous with millions of degrees, it is like seeing an elephant you understand that it has a mass of 10 tons. If you take out an elephant with a mass of 10 tonnes and leave the elephant as it is, you get the same problem as when you take out millions of atmospheres and millions of degrees. If it's interesting to waste your brain, there are hydrates, solubility of gases in different media.

Algorithms/software has been around for a long time, they consider the task of modelling/selecting possible compounds and conditions of their formation in applications. What is the point of planting ideas about millions of atmospheres in one country in the heads of school children/users, if the computing power has long been occupied with applied problems in other countries.

By time reversal, it is again synonymous with returning the energy of an element to its original state without transferring energy to it. For example, some element emits a photon (loses energy), we return this element to the past (it already has but not lost energy) before emitting a photon, and this element again emits a photon - an eternal light bulb (motor). The power of radiation is 100W, the power input to return the radiating element to the past is 10W -> profit 90W. You have burned 1kg of alcohol(blasphemous, but what to do), got the products of combustion + released heat, no matter how you shuffle this released heat with the products of combustion in time, you will still lose/ dissipate the heat/work, and you will not get the alcohol and oxidizer back in any way.

Suppose there is a possibility of time flowing backwards, i.e. oxidation/reduction reactions go backwards, (t)nuclear reactions also go backwards, then the existing universe must have already returned 100500 times to the starting point from which the existing hypothesis is that the big bang occurred. Fuck the explosion, everything just went up in smoke and went back to its original state. You've had a glass or two of alcohol, you feel good, then maybe sad, something suddenly happens and you're faced with another glass or two of alcohol... - what's the physical meaning? ;)

P.S. Will we even have antimatter roach or as usual? In general, the theme, you throw a roach from antimatter in the reservoir from matter and everything happens hygienically - here you all at once and fried fish and ear and a sauna with solarium, but here is a litre of alcohol again does not work - at least you crack. ;)

First of all, diesel engine works not on adiabatic process, but on thermodynamic cycle of Diesel. As the name suggests. But it hardly tells you anything.

Secondly, the fact that there are substances which decompose at temperatures up to 1000 degrees (e.g. organics) does not prove that there are no substances which behave normally at temperatures of 2, 3 or more thousand degrees.

Thirdly, if in your brain high pressures and high temperatures are synonymous, in the real world they are not. Once again, millions of atmospheres are never synonymous with millions of degrees. The technology to create pressures of millions of atmospheres, for example, by diamond microanvils is as old as a ***hole of a mammoth, to put it crudely.

Fourthly, your reasoning about time is not even worthy of comment, because it is simply stupid. Except for the idea that " then the existing universe must have already returned 100500 times to the starting point from which, according to the existing hypothesis, the Big Bang occurred" - this is indeed true, in the sense that it is not excluded that our Big Bang was someone's (previous representation of the universe) Big Constriction, and so on in a loop.

mikhael1983isakov:

Self-critical. I even feel sorry for you.

That's what my previous post was about :) only it was very mild this time. Apparently you read about the reactions.

Leon:
Well, that's what my previous post was about :) only very mild this time. Apparently you read about the reactions.
I don't have time to read all your nonsense, all your inner psychoanalysis. Just diagonally, no more. So, colleagues, can anyone point out the missing Y factor?

Andrey Gladyshev:

This must be at its most epicentre. Usually there's no comment after this for a long time.

Well, there wasn't. It was much more complicated than that :)

Leon:
It wasn't. It was much more complicated than that :)
I've already said that I'm sorry you're so complicated and humiliated. But I recommend you to reflect on your humiliation in another thread.

Unicornis:

I suggest you see, or rather notice, a diesel car once and ask about the temperature at the end of the compression stroke in its combustion chamber - it is a common technological phenomenon in our lives, and probably somewhere in the beginning of general school education it is an adiabatic process, etc. So many substances at 500 degrees already disintegrate (pyrolysis). And millions of atmospheres is synonymous with millions of degrees, it is like seeing an elephant you understand that it has a mass of 10 tons. If you take out an elephant with a mass of 10 tonnes and leave the elephant as it is, you get the same problem as when you take out millions of atmospheres and millions of degrees. If it's interesting to waste your brain, there are hydrates, solubility of gases in different media.

Algorithms/software has been around for a long time, they consider the task of modelling/selecting possible compounds and conditions of their formation in applications. What is the point of planting ideas about millions of atmospheres in one country in the heads of school children/users, if the computing power has long been occupied with applied problems in other countries.

By time reversal, it is again a synonym for returning the energy of an element to its original state without transferring energy to it. For example, some element emits a photon (loses energy), we return this element to the past (it already has but not lost energy) before emitting a photon, and this element again emits a photon - an eternal light bulb (motor). The power of radiation is 100W, the power input to return the radiating element to the past is 10W -> profit 90W. You have burned 1kg of alcohol(blasphemous, but what to do), got the products of combustion + released heat, no matter how you shuffle this released heat with the products of combustion in time, you will still lose/ dissipate the heat/work, and you will not get the alcohol and oxidizer back in any way.

Suppose there is a possibility of time flowing backwards, i.e. oxidation/reduction reactions go backwards, (t)nuclear reactions also go backwards, then the existing universe should have already returned 100500 times to the starting point from which the existing hypothesis is that the big bang occurred. Fuck the explosion, everything just went up in smoke and went back to its original state. You've had a glass or two of alcohol, you feel good, then maybe sad, something suddenly happens and you're faced with another glass or two of alcohol... - what's the physical meaning? ;)

P.S. Will we even have antimatter roach or as usual? In general, the theme, you throw a roach from antimatter in the reservoir from matter and everything happens hygienically - here you all at once and fried fish and ear and a sauna with solarium, but here is a litre of alcohol again does not work - at least you crack. ;)

In 1975 I finished high school and evening physical school at MIFI, - everything was very good, practically a guarantee of entering the Faculty of T. At the final examining everyone was very much surprised, that I wanted to go to the military aviation. That is where I went. Now I am reading all this and I think I did the right thing.

Алексей Тарабанов:

In 1975, I graduated from high school and the evening physics school at MEPhI - everything was very good, practically a guarantee of admission to the Faculty of T. At the graduation poll everyone was very surprised that I wanted to go into military aviation. That is where I went. Now I am reading all this and I think I did the right thing.

Without physics there would be no military aviation, it's obvious.

mikhael1983isakov:
Without physics there would be no military aviation, that much is clear.

Well, it's certainly not in the department's profile.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, it's certainly not in the department's profile.

There should always be people who understand things - scientists; people who put the knowledge that scientists give them into practice (in particular, who build machines, in particular aeroplanes) - engineers; and people who just use what is created, without going into details of what, how, and why (including pilots of those very planes, in particular military aircraft). This is absolutely normal. Knowledge is elitist, it has always been that way, even in Ancient Egypt. Simply because any attempt to simplify it to a level at which it (knowledge) can be understood (or rather, at least heard by the ear) by the masses inevitably distorts the essence of that very knowledge beyond recognition. For example, to the point that high pressures and high temperatures are synonyms, and to other similar fantasies of short-sighted people. Not to mention that the deal on EURGBP cannot be decomposed into a pair of deals on EURUSD and GBPUSD, blaming everyone for their inability to do it.