What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 22

Artyom Trishkin:

And why are you - with such confident knowledge of how things should be right and how they should be wrong - not the head of some corporation Bomzh Inc Ltd, but here on this forum telling you how to run the country properly?

The galaxy! What about the country? Moderator troll moderator -- that's hilarious. Can I get a quote where I was talking about right?

Re. Is it easier to write your own compiler (even if you have your own grandiose goals, like market and so on) or to simply integrate the already existing language? Do not bother to answer, the level of competence is already clear.

tradeonlydemo:

A galaxy! What's with the country? Moderator troll -- that's funny. Can I get a quote where I was talking about right?

Re the point. Is it easier to write your own compiler (even if you have your own grandiose goals, like market and so on) or to simply integrate the already existing language? Do not bother to answer, the level of competence is already clear.

Hmmm...

Реter Konow:

For personal use, you're welcome. You can write an entire platform. But for distribution - you can't.

The ability to distribute/sell closed source code is a huge advantage of ex5 applications.

I will be able to decide myself what I can and cannot do ))))))).

PS: I understand that your tone of voice is to do with selling the core engine? ;

tradeonlydemo:

A galaxy! What just the country? A moderator troll -- that's funny. Can I get a quote where I was talking about right?

Case in point. Is it easier to write your own compiler (even if you have your own grandiose goals, like market and so on) or to simply integrate the already existing language? Do not bother to answer, the level of competence is already clear.

Having your own language and compiler is a very good move to implement a plan to take over the world. Incorporating some existing language would mean that the company would have to make an effort to educate its users about that language, which means popularising and promoting someone else's business (the language creators) and training people in an unclear area (for everyone and everything where that language is used). And your own language - here you can invest well in user training, good training will attract people, and they won't go anywhere... off the submarine.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Having your own language and compiler is a very good move to implement a plan to take over the world.

In theory. In practice MT5 has captured nothing and loses even to MT4 in this regard.

tradeonlydemo:

In theory. In practice MT5 hasn't captured anything and loses even to MT4 in this regard.

that most of the functions have become open? There are ready-made classes

Fast528:

the fact that most of the functions are now open? there are ready-made classes

the popularity of a programming language is determined by the number of people willing and able to learn it and use it to solve their problems.

the popularity of a trading platform is determined by the popularity of the internal programming language.

preschool classes -- let's say, to teach kids to read, they are divided into two groups -- one group is given dice with letters -- and the other group is given dice with ready-made words and pictures.

The question is -- which group of children will be able to read faster or be able to read at all?

In this example -- words are the equivalent of ready-made classes.

if you stop selling ready-made classes in the learning process and offer them every time you try to learn the language (which is done regularly, methodically and even with rampant fanaticism), then the growth of an audience that can master mql5 will be inevitable.

The growth of an audience willing and able to learn the internal programming language will lead to an increase in the popularity of the platform and the understanding of its benefits in practice.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The popularity of a programming language is the number of people who are willing and able to learn it and use it to solve their problems.

the popularity of a trading platform -- is determined by the popularity of the internal programming language.

ready-made classes -- let's say, to teach children to read, they are divided into two groups -- one group is given dice with letters -- and the other group is given dice with ready-made words and pictures.

The question is -- which group of children will be able to read faster or be able to read at all?

In this example -- words are the equivalent of ready-made classes.

if you stop selling ready-made classes in the learning process and offer them every time you try to learn the language (which is done regularly, methodically and even with frantic fanaticism), then the growth of an audience that can master mql5 will be inevitable.

the growth of an audience willing and able to learn the internal programming language will lead to an increase in popularity of the platform and understanding its benefits in practice.

how do you figure it all out on the fly?) you are just like me - I like to argue, i need time to digest it

Fast528:

You're as argumentative as I am.

I'm not arguing -- I've made no more than a reasonable explanation.

Arguing is proving categories in which one is completely ignorant.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I'm not arguing -- I've made no more than a reasonable explanation.

Arguing is proving categories one is ignorant of.

Everyone thinks they're right.