My approach. The core is the engine. - page 62

I will repeat the task once again:

1. The MT program should change the state of the elements of the windows form (pressed/unpressed).
  2. The MT program must change the colour of the buttons on the windows form.
  3. The MT program must accept text from the input fields of the windows form.
  4. The MT program must set the text in the input fields of the windows form.
  5. The MT program must open/close the windows of the windows application.

It's pretty straightforward. You need to draw two simple forms in C#. There should be a button, an input field and a checkbox. Add a DLL. Connect with MT5.

I will make my analogue in MT. Same forms and elements, and doing the same functions. Next, let's compare solutions in terms of quality and development potential.

A total burnout! Peter decided to compare himself to C#. Peter, don't make the world laugh so much.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What a hot mess! Pyotr decided to compare himself with C#. Pyotr, don't make the world laugh so much.

So let them make fun of me. All you have to do is solve the problem. Dimitri, come on!

Реter Konow:

So let them make fun of me. All you have to do is solve the problem. Dimitri, come on!

That's funny enough already.

Реter Konow:

A complex Windows form where the software can:

1. Change the state of the items and output text to the input boxes.
  2. Where the program can accept text from the form fields and change the colours of the elements.
  3. Where the program can control the appearance of form windows (open some and close others).

1,2 this is all Windows form by default, alas programmer does not need to do anything

3. a regular Windows application, which can execute a form with a .dll, or rather if you want the 2nd form, then make 2 forms and run the 2nd form in the event, all the events the form itself handles, clicks, drag window, can generate charts, you can connect to the Internet and gotto it look )))), if only you want, and the terminal well let it work, it does not care what's happening in the form, asked what the user clicked and then does its job

You just need to understand that the form works by itself and the terminal itself - the only thing to do is to arrange the data exchange

SZS: Have you ever thought, if MT is heavily loaded with graphics, you'll skip ticks? ;)

SZZY: Have you heard about Windows system timer? It's also a standard element that works in any thread ;)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's already funny enough.

All you have to do is make the application and link it to MT5. Then you'll have a good laugh. Otherwise they might laugh at you too. You keep talking and talking, but you haven't proved anything.... It is also funny.

Igor Makanu:

1,2 this is all Windows form by default, alas the programmer does not need to do anything

3. an ordinary Windows application that can do the form with .dll, or rather if you want the 2nd form, make two forms and run the 2nd form in the event, all the events the form itself handles, clicks, drag window, can generate charts, you can connect to the Internet and gotto watch it )))), if you want, and the terminal well let it work, it does not care what's happening in the form, asked what user clicked and then does its job

You just need to understand that the form works by itself and the terminal itself - the only thing to do is to arrange the data exchange

SZS: Have you ever thought, if MT is loaded heavily with graphics, you'll miss some ticks? ;)

SZZY: about system timer Windows heard? it's also a standard element, which works in any thread ;)

Just do it.

Georgiy Merts:

And it is "incorrect" not for the author, but for those who object. They have chicken brains and cannot remember where and what objects they created, where and who refers to them, what each cell in the array means, where they can be changed from and where not... It's understandable that opponents are outraged. Instead of training their memory, so that they could easily memorize a couple thousand objects and references in the program, silly people cut their own access rights, define some distinctions, some interfaces, some polymorphic functions... They torture themselves, like under the Tsarist regime, eh...

What a logic).

Реter Konow:

Just do it.

well, if you're in the kitchen rattling pots for me now, no problem, i'll sit at the computer for a couple of hours, you're in the kitchen )))

well, the topic was interesting to me until i spoke to@Yury Kulikovhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/293630/page49#comment_9842194

Once again, you need to publish your product in the Market, and users will decide whether you are needed, who can program, they will not perceive your approach as something necessary, the discussion showed that I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

Good luck in your journey

Мой подход. Ядро - Движок.
Мой подход. Ядро - Движок.
  • www.mql5.com
В этой ветке, я хочу рассказать о своем подходе в программировании. Заранее предупреждаю, - здесь не будет обсуждений GUI...

Igor Makanu:

Well, if you are going to rattle pots in the kitchen for me now, no problem, I will sit at the computer for a couple of hours, you are in the kitchen )))

I understand you have decided to take up the task. That's great. There is no time limit. You can do it in as much time as you like. The main thing is to DO it.

I'll do my analogue entirely in MT.

Next, we'll compare.