My approach. The core is the engine. - page 64

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Please, in the appendix. When you start the Expert Advisor, a window will open, in the window there are two buttons, two text boxes and a checkbox. The colour of the buttons and the text in the first text box will change once per second. If text is entered in the second text field, the Expert Advisor will open an alert with an event message and this text. Pressing the buttons will also open an alert, with the first button opening form-2 and the second button closing form-2. You can also close form-2 with a cross. The main form (form 1) will not be closed by a cross, it will disappear when the EA is disconnected. The checkbox also opens an alert and there are two types of events from it: 1 and 2 - uncheck and checkbox.

Most of my time was spent on remembering C#, I haven't done anything in it for more than three years and also on developing a class for passing events, but it is universal and can be used in any project. So now when creating a gui it counts in minutes ;).

If you're wondering how time consuming it is internally, to pass an event to an expert you need to call a class method - one line. To enable controls from an Expert Advisor you need to write two methods, one in the form class and one in the event transfer class, one line of code in each of them.

I haven't made checkbox controls in their EA - I'm bored with them, they have already set colour and text - both text parameter and ints. Colour is transmitted as RGB, but probably could be done by one variable, I did not deeply delve into it.

And there is an assumption that someone who knows C# and FindowsForms better can do it twice as easy - without two methods for setting properties, but with only one.

All in all, the gates to the infinite world of C# and FindowsForms are open.

Look, you didn't provide the full code. I didn't say it was impossible. I want to compare one and the other solution.

Where is the DLL code?

Please provide the DLL code.

Реter Konow:

Look, you haven't provided the full code. I didn't say it was impossible. I want to compare one solution and the other.

Where's the DLL code?

Please provide the DLL code.

Yeah, I'm running and losing my slippers.

1. No programmatic change of element status has been implemented.

2. No software control of the window phenomenon has been implemented.

3. no DLL code has been provided.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This is hackwork.

Реter Konow:

1. No programmatic change of element status has been implemented.

2. No software control of the window phenomenon has been implemented.

3. no DLL code is provided.

1. button and text box colour change is available.

2. How is this not implemented? Opens and closes form 2.

3. Naturally, and don't get your hopes up.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. change the colour of the buttons and text field.

2. How is this not implemented? The form 2 opens and closes.

3. Naturally, and don't get your hopes up.

2. The form must be opened programmatically.

3. what's wrong with it? Is it hard to lay out the DLL code?

Реter Konow:

2. The form should open programmatically.

3. what's wrong with it? Is it hard to post the DLL code?

2. Have a look at the code of expert. Expert receives events from buttons and form-2 is opened from expert and closed also from expert.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

2. Have a look at the Expert code. Expert receives events from buttons and form-2 is opened from Expert and closed from Expert as well.

Ok. But.

1. It has not implemented program change of elements state.

2. No DLL code has been laid out.

Реter Konow:

Good. But, -.

1. no programmatic change of element status is implemented.

2. No DLL code has been posted.

1. How it is not implemented? The colours of the form buttons are changed by their Expert, the text of the form text field is changed from the Expert. Passing of string parameter and integer parameter is demonstrated. What other programming changes have been made?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. How is this not implemented? The colours of the form buttons are changed by their expert, the text of the form text field is changed from the expert. Passing of string parameter and integer parameters is demonstrated. What other programming changes?

We are talking about the states of the elements: pressed/pressed/locked.