My approach. The core is the engine. - page 56

Реter Konow:

I do the same thing in the same 20 minutes. From scratch. And at the same time, it's entirely on MT. So, it's free to develop/sell.

But you still need to make a DLL and think out the communication (if it's a complex application).

Show me the code of this window. I'll show you the code of mine. Let's compare.

I posted a screenshot of the window in C# last night in the topic, I wrote only Form.ShowDialog() and added buttons and checkboxes in the form designer

Do not connect to MT5, just write #import MyLib.dll #import

I have already written that if metaquotes give a trend of C# support, it means that it is perspective, we have to develop in this direction.

SZY: the only bug - it's in the tester window with a .dll does not let the tester to run, the window yes, but the tester is standing until you close the window..... like a bug, with Sharp I do not know, need to google as in Sharp the form handler in a separate thread to throw, I think I google 15 minutes, potmo experiments for another 20-30 minutes and do.... it's all about what to do with your product, what massiveness are we talking about ((((

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Fedoseyev has a bit of a conflict with reality, it's long been noted, but overall he's a cool guy

You won't believe it, but telepathy exists))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You won't believe it, but telepathy exists))

Yeah yeah, kinda like that )

Igor Makanu:

Last night I posted a screenshot of the window in C#, I manually prescribed only Form.ShowDialog() and drew buttons and checkboxes in the form designer

Do not connect to MT5, just write #import MyLib.dll #import

I have already written that if metaquotes give a trend of C# support, it means that it is perspective, we have to develop in this direction.

SZY: the only bug - it's in the tester window with a .dll does not let the tester to run, the window yes, but the tester is standing until you close the window..... like a bug, with Sharp I do not know, need to google as in Sharp the form handler in a separate thread to throw, I think I google 15 minutes, potmo experiments for another 20-30 minutes and do.... it's all about what to do with your product, what massiveness are we talking about ((((

You need to know C#. You need to know how to write a DLL. You have to organize AND think over the interaction between the form and the MT application.

Let's lay out all the steps and see if it's really as simple as you say. I'm interested in it myself.

Please send me the code of DLL.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Change your avatar

Do you really think I'm going to change my avatar? :)

Oleg Papkov:

where are you going to go?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where are you going to go?

Why are you being so rude?

Oleg Papkov:

Fedoseyev's right. Your avatar makes me want to vomit. You can keep it, of course, but why create a sense of nastiness in others towards you because of some avatar?

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Fedoseyev is right. Your avatar makes you want to vomit. You can keep it, of course, but why create a sense of nastiness in others towards you because of some avatar?

No offense. Don't care. Are you able to say anything of substance?

TheXpert:

I think you gentlemen are a bit fucked up - telling who to write what and who to put what avatar on.

Can you imagine, absolutely not.