From theory to practice - page 774

Alexander_K2:
Nonsense, guys - that won't stop my desperate push for happiness in the form of the precious Grail.
I hope so, bro...go ahead and push for success and don't listen to anyone...

By the way, if this happens when there is fast flow, is slippage possible or not?

Martin Cheguevara:

The market we know that SB+sharp price spikes otherwise known as fat tails are all we have.
So wager you all here know ahead of time what will happen to the price, the price both before and now and after will be about 98% random.

Absolutely agree with what has been said.

Alexander_K2:
Nonsense, guys - it won't stop my desperate push for happiness in the form of the precious Grail.
"Blessed is he who believes."

It's been an extremely difficult day... Strength on strength, as they say.

Three days of trading statistics:

This piece is not for advertising purposes.

I don't trade the signal. It's just a principle. So the sufferers know there's a grail.

The interesting thing is that I sometimes rightly reprimand a certain Asaulenka. In a fatherly way, so to speak. Like an over-zealous child.

But still, he is sometimes worth listening to.

In particular - just after his words like: "Yes, I do not care about losing trades, they have always been, are and will be", I have stopped trying to reach a 100% break-even point and somehow it immediately relaxed.

I.e. the grail is not in 100% profitable trades, but in the percentage of profit.

Alexander_K2:

The interesting thing is that I sometimes rightly reprimand a certain Asaulenka. In a fatherly way, so to speak. Like an over-zealous child.

But still, he is sometimes worth listening to.

In particular - just after his words like: "Yes, I do not care about losing trades, they have always been, are and will be", I have stopped trying to reach a 100% break-even point and somehow it immediately relaxed.

In other words, the grail is not in 100% profitable trades but in the percentage of profit.

the next revelation from the tablets will be: the grail is not in increasing profits but in decreasing losses ;-) the profit itself will come.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

the next revelation from the tablets will probably be: The grail is not about increasing profits but decreasing losses ;-) profits will come by themselves

No, I just see, for example, Automat or Zhenya Chumakov's passion for breakeven. I just want 100% of my trades to be on the upside.

I myself still suffer from this obsession. Psychology, what can I say...

But, this is the wrong, soul-stealing approach to business. IMHO.

Alexander_K2:

No, I just see, for example, Automat or Zhenya Chumakov's passion for breakeven. I just want 100% of my trades to be on the upside.

I myself still suffer from this obsession. Psychology, what can I say...

But, this is the wrong, soul-stealing approach to the case. IMHO.

don't get ahead of yourself, that will be the last revelation :-)

Yep.... That's what life-giving trends do :(((

And no amount of excess has helped... :(((

All the same, I think this style of presentation (theory+states from demos, or better - from the real one) is the most constructive. To which I also urge everyone.

At least everyone will see that this or that approach to trading works or not. Ugh...