From theory to practice - page 769

aleger:

Hats off to you for knowing what it takes to do this and being quite capable of doing it.

Unfortunately, I don't.

khorosh:

Unfortunately, I don't know.

Then wait for someone else to do it for you

aleger:

Then wait for someone else to do it for you.

It's unlikely that anyone else will do it, unless some magician like the one who predicted the Prophetic Oleg's death by his horse).

khorosh:

It's unlikely that anyone could do it, unless some magician like the one who predicted the Prophetic Oleg's death by his horse).

I agree, it's a dangerous task to some extent, but it should still be promoted.

Friends, advise on a textbook on sigma algebra, I don't understand any of the formulas

aleger:

I agree that it is a dangerous task to some extent, but it still needs to be promoted.

I prefer to solve problems that I can handle. If I had Perelman's abilities, that would be different).

khorosh:

I prefer to solve problems that I can handle. If I had Perelman's abilities, that would be different).

I wonder if the problems solved in Forex are of any interest to him (Perelman)? Or would he also start complicating them unnecessarily?

aleger:

I wonder if he (Perelman) has any interest in the problems solved in Forex? Or would he also start complicating them unnecessarily?

Nobody will know, because he leads a reclusive life and does not communicate with anybody.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
friends, advise a textbook on sigma algebra, I don't understand any formulas

Halmosz, Theory of Measures

Kolmogorov, Fomin, TFFA elements

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Halmosz, Theory of Measures

Kolmogorov, Fomin, TFFA elements

senk!