From theory to practice - page 780

Alexander_K2:

It's not working, alas...

But, it's a little early to bury me. I'm reading Gunn. Very curious. If you read it carefully - it speaks allegorically of what this thread is all about - the Grail in the sliding windows. But not simple, but golden. And excesses will play their part.

Once again, maybe it will.)

The biggest folly is to do the same thing and hope for a different result. (c) Albert Einstein

Yuriy Asaulenko:

One more time, maybe it'll catch on).

The greatest folly is to do the same thing and hope for a different result. (c) Albert Einstein.

What else is there to do if no one says anything?

There's only one Max K said "Gunn" and showed the result. That's what I'm talking about. I'm not interested in the rest of it.

Alexander_K2:

What else is there to do if no one says anything?

There's only one Max K said "Gunn" and showed the result. That's what I'm talking about! I'm not interested in the rest of this bullshit.

Can't you think for yourself? No?

I don't see a branch.

Alexander_K2:

It's been an extremely difficult day... Strength on strength, as they say.

Three days of trading statistics:

This piece is not for advertising purposes.

I don't trade the signal. It's just a principle. So the sufferers know there's a grail.

:) Well done! So far... not too many orders for 3 days of trading? Look, there is a risk of lim((profitorders/lossorders)*100)->50%
And then once the losing trades happen, it'll be hard to regain profits or the deposit...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Can't you think for yourself? No?

No.

Oleg Papkov:
I do not see this thread.

Need a theory? :)) I had plenty of it - I've tried all the models of stochastic processes, I've mangled the distributions of increments so much that I'm even afraid of myself.

And practice immediately smacks me in the face.

Raise the flag - present your version of the market theory, provide screenshots of deals, states.

Do a good deed - make people happy. No?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What's the matter, Danila the Master, not getting the stone flower?

They told you that excessive asymmetry is neither in ... nor in the Red Army, but you didn't listen. They told you that to know the future, it's good to know the present, not the past, and you didn't listen. You missed the key, and you got a flushable pipsqueak instead of the Grail. And the Key is now a far cry from here. But even if you find the key, it won't do any good. You still need to find the door, which this key will open.

Why such gloating? Did someone hurt you?

Alexander_K2:

No.

At half past twelve, a young man of about twenty-eight entered Stargorod from the north-west, from the direction of the village of Chmarovka. A waif ran after him.

- 'Uncle!' he shouted cheerfully. - Give me ten kopecks!

The young man took an apple out of his pocket and handed it to the waif, but he kept up. Then the pedestrian stopped, looked ironically at the boy and exclaimed:

- Should I give you the key to the flat where the money is?

The spirited waif understood the futility of his claim and immediately retreated.

(I. Ilf, E. Petrov 12 Chairs.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You're kind of weird, uncle. Are you really a physicist? I don't recall among fellow physicists such secrecy and a penchant for innuendo instead of open dialogue.

You're probably just as much of a collective as Bass is.