From theory to practice - page 1129

I do not know what to do with this, but you do not know what to do with it.

You better go to the A.I. Binary accounts rating, then read the branches and analyze them a bit... there are people who make $2,500 a day and don't bother. Accounts for 50K-$2M. I was not even worried about withdrawals.

Макс:

I do not know what to do withthis, but you do not know what to do with it.

You better go to the A.I. Binary accounts rating, then read the branches and analyze them a bit... there are people who make $2,500 a day and don't bother. Accounts for 50K-$2M. I did not have any problems with withdrawals.

Theoretical dreamers, what to take from them).

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It is unlikely that publishing individual trades will help anyone, because grids are being tested.

This is a demo on vds, same period (it's the beginning of the year), counter-trend, overbought/oversold limit grids.

ok, that's about how the trades turn out :

The principle is quite simple - we have a Range Market, i.e. prices move in easy-to-define channels.
and the role of the trader (robo-owner, Senor Alvarez) is to check rebounds against other pairs and fundamentals.

what is the equity drawdown?)

Alexander_K:

Well, if you have a sensible approach to the matter, without extremes - then no fool would keep more than the conditional $5,000 (we are talking about Moscow, of course) in the account. Even in case of full drain - it is unfortunate, but not fatal.

So, for the full transition to income from the market and to get rid of a major job, as well as to provide a decent standard of living in retirement, it is necessary that TC gave +25-50% per month.

Anything less is not possible at all.

What 15%? Who needs it? All this is nonsense.

Is it possible to achieve the coveted +50%? Seriously, I think so. Will the broker pay in this case? I do not know! Obviously, it is not profitable for him.

It depends on the broker.
If the mindset is that the broker will not pay you, there is no incentive to work.

Alexander_K:

Well, if you have a sensible approach to the matter, without extremes - then no fool would keep more than the conditional $5,000 (we are talking about Moscow, of course) in the account. Even in case of full drain - it is unfortunate, but not fatal.

So, for the full transition to income from the market and to get rid of a major job, as well as to provide a decent standard of living in retirement, it is necessary that TC gave +25-50% per month.

Anything less is not possible at all.

What 15%? Who needs it? All this is nonsense.

Is it possible to achieve the coveted +50%? Seriously, I think so. Will the broker pay in this case? I do not know! Obviously, it is not profitable for him.

On this channel, look for videos on choosing a broker

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfDsg9uq7VmhA0lNNb_fvg/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

Alexander_K:

So, in order to fully switch to income from the market and shed your main job, as well as to ensure a decent standard of living in retirement, you need TC to give +25-50% per month.

there are accounts like this.

25% per month.
30 times the account value in one year.
The drawdown is 19%.

Alexander_K:

So, in order to fully switch to income from the market and shed your main job, as well as to ensure a decent standard of living in retirement, you need TC to give +25-50% per month.

Usually in forex, you don't plan to work all your life and get a stable percentage per month. you usually plan to take a couple of years and leave. it's a very unstable environment.

multiplicator:
What's the equity drawdown?)

It used to be up to 40%. Typically 10-15.
For grids it's ok, not even enough.

Alexander_K:

For some reason, everyone is sure that they have the Grail in their hands and are afraid to even say a word of his theory... :))

If the theme is to analyze 1 (one) of your own unsuccessful of your own trades, is that okay too?

I just want to know if there are real theorists on this forum or everyone just hopes for chance? Well, not to create a poll, really...

Analysis of one deal is done by underachievers and smokers.

And healthy people (who studied statistics at school) understand that we need to analyze a series of transactions, and the more of them, the more reliable the analysis.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
This is all empty. There is a grail - no grail - all the same. The average deposit at fx companies is $100. Damn, 15%/month - crazy, the profit so and so goes, so and so goes.
And with a lemon on the fh yes regularly no one will give you one. It's their money and there are no idiots. You don't even have an extra million.
Zy And if there is, with a lemon, and even earlier, you and the leverage will be reduced by 10 times, and you'll have a 1.5%/month. ))
If you do not know what to do and you do not know how to do it, you may start to earn some money.

I don't know if you don't have a million, you don't have a lot of money. You don't have enough money for Metatrader, they obviously think that any depot you put in there is theirs))).