From theory to practice - page 1133

Олег avtomat:
What goes fast comes out crooked (popular wisdom)

Only cats are born quickly and flies get married).

Forex has become boring) Shmollycoddle rollers... Wanking... So pick up the thread))))

Alexander_K:

Nah, cash is the only thing that can comfort me.

As Bas said: "It's time to move on to concrete methods of getting cash out of the market". He's right - the vague phrases are getting boring.

Is it hovering again?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Hovering again?

Nah. Now it's just statistics in a kind of time window being collected... To be continued... Monday!

And taki - yes, both this thread and the MO without real practice, without stats, are boring. Not interesting. Although they used to be a real bore. You can, of course, continue to pour over nothing into nothing. But...

We need "concrete methods" to fill our pockets with cash. And "some of them are gone, and some of them are far away." A lot of former members of these threads have been mowed down by the market. Many... I sit here crying, remembering them...

Alexander_K:

And "some of them are no more, but those are far away". Many former members of these threads have been mowed down by the market. Many... I sit here crying, remembering them...

"Cry baby, cry baby," Arthur Pirozhkov's coming for you. ;)

Alexander_K:

Many former members of these threads have been mowed down by the market. Many... I sit here weeping, remembering them...

Were they even on the market? By the way, fx is not a market, by definition). Yeah, and the average $100 deposit is a market? No more than a haven for losers.

Alexander_K:

Nah. Now it's just statistics in a kind of time window being collected... To be continued... Monday!

And taki - yes, both this thread and the MO without real practice, without stats, are boring. Not interesting. Although they used to be a real bore. You can, of course, continue to pour over nothing into nothing. But...

We need "concrete methods" to fill our pockets with cash. And "some of them are gone, and some of them are far away." A lot of former members of these threads have been mowed down by the market. Many... I sit here crying, remembering them...

all sickness comes from nerves :-)

you cry too much. The market hasn't mowed down the former participants, but it has.

Wipe away the tears, have a shot. You'll feel better by Monday if you don't abuse it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Were they even on the market? By the way, fx is not a market). An average $100 deposit is a market? No more than a haven for losers.

No idea. But I have to admit that there is no MQL4 forum anymore. There is an MQL5 forum - for programmers and signal sellers. Alas...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

All illnesses come from nerves :-)

you cry too often. The former participants were not mowed down by the market, but directed.

Wipe away the tears, have a shot. You'll feel better by Monday if you don't abuse it.

See post above.

Alexander_K:

And so, yes, this thread and the MoD are boring without real practice, without the stats. Not interesting. Although they used to be a real bore. You can, of course, continue to pour over nothing into nothing. But...

There's never been any tinny. There was SanSanych with his R and predictors. There were theories. It was interesting.

And the stats? - Who needs them, if only there was an ideological component. There isn't one. Now it's more like... Measuring.