From theory to practice - page 1123

vladevgeniy:

The paradox of the market is that both can be right or both can be wrong, easily.)

One said life was a train, the other said a piron. And both got off somewhere near Taganrog, in the middle of endless fields... So they got off the train at the same time))) The main thing is that both came to one point)))

PPSY on the subject got a CU in the Canadian, although a week in the profits hung from the bottoms. Didn't make it, yes, but not much chance of narrowing either. I will hone my blade, let's be more vigilant)))

What are the auxiliary levels?

Those are the levels where the bulls and bears sit in ambush.

apr73:

Nice stripes you got there.

What do they show in terms of the physics of the process?

The law of conservation of energy.

Макс:

The price has hit an average of itself, but with a percentage deviation. All in all - nothing useful.

Mine is clearly not useful.))

Show us your really useful, since you're making such a statement here.

Otherwise you're just a blabbermouth.

Here's the M30.

USDCADM30

Uladzimir Izerski:

Mine is understandably not useful.))

Show us your really useful one, since you're making such a point here.

Otherwise you're just a blabbermouth.

Here's the M30.

Show us a real, where the robot is trading on your indicator in the plus. If not, then you are a blabbermouth and the indicator is just another G.

Макс:

Show me a real one where the robot is trading on your indicator in the black. If not, then you're a blabbermouth and the indicator is just another G.

You're all right.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!))))

You're all right.

Weighed down for what? To see monitoring where there's at least 3 months' worth of goodwill? You mean there isn't even one?))) Then what are your indicators for? at a good time to make a screenshot and show it to everyone?))

Макс:

Gave up on what? To see monitoring where there is any plus, at least for 3 months? You mean there isn't even one?)) Then what are your indicators for? to take a screenshot at a good moment and show it to everyone?)

I'm showing opportunities to see the market through different eyes, where patterns exist.

And you are pushing back your lip and blowing bubbles out of your snouts.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I am showing the possibilities of seeing the market through different eyes, where there are patterns.

And you're pushing your lip back and blowing bubbles out of your snouts.

I see. It's hard to argue with grail sellers.

Regularities... Uh... powerful.)

apr73:

Nice stripes you have here.

And what do they show in terms of process physics?

Since @Uladzimir Izerski and I have very similar approaches and solutions, I'll try to answer the physics of the process in a simplified way for him.

Bank A lends Bank B 10 lots for say 1 day. A typical contract is so typical that it is the same for all of them.

When and if the price goes beyond certain limits, one will fix the price and the other will take the risks. The contract cannot be closed in advance and will go to retail through the exchange - buying/selling currencies directly or derivatives: futures/options. And such entries contribute to a reversal of the price.

So we get "nice strips" on deviations from previous prices.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Since @Uladzimir Izerski and I have very similar approaches and solutions, I will try to answer the physics of the process for him in a simplified way.

Bank A lends Bank B 10 lots for say 1 day. A standard contract is so standard that it is the same for everyone.

When and if the price goes beyond certain limits, one will fix the price and the other will take the risks. The contract cannot be closed in advance and will go to retail through the exchange - buying/selling currencies directly or derivatives: futures/options. And such entries contribute to a reversal of the price.

So we get "nice strips" on deviations from previous prices.

Thanks for the detailed answer, something to think about.

Alexander_K:

This thread is about market theory in the first place!

So where is that theory, Alexander? Maybe I missed it, but I haven't even seen the original axiomatics. It's not even possible to criticize.)

There is only tossing from one distribution to another. Are you getting cold feet, uncle?))