From theory to practice - page 1131

Martin Cheguevara:

And you will understand everything at once...at least how far from the truth you are and how close to it you were at the same time;)

But only video. no comments, because you like to rant as soon as the light comes on, no offense.

Don't give me any more, Che. I'm upset.

Martin Cheguevara:

That's what I've thought about two hundred times)) maybe thousands of times))

Every time I found something that didn't work well enough.

Everything works. Only I won't show or tell morons anything else. They already have everything :)))

Fuck..., I come home - the computer hangs. Good thing there were no transactions open. I asked people - what's up? In reply - "I have signals (in a whisper). And all as one grail!"

You're the one who's telling them something here, buddy Che? It's not even funny anymore.

Alexander_K:

Everything works. I'm not going to show and tell any more morons. They already have everything :))

Fuck..., I come home - my computer's frozen. Good thing there were no transactions open. I asked people - what's up? In reply - "I have signals (in a whisper). And all as one grail!"

You're the one telling them something here, buddy Che? It's not even funny anymore.

)))

Martin Cheguevara:

I don't know why you haven't noticed. I don't say anything else except to you and Renat.)

Be careful what you say, you'll get banned.)

Lana. Calm down.

Alexander_K:

Lana. Calm down.

That's not what pissed you off.

It's that you wanted to see how the EA traded during the day

and the answer was a hole in the bagel.

Don't worry, it happens more than once.

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's not what pissed you off.

It's that you wanted to see how the EA traded during the day.

and the answer was a hole-in-the-wall.

Don't worry, it happens more than once.

Exactly.

Martin Cheguevara:

Don't heat him up.) He's going to "explode" again.)

I understand him, and so do you...

We were like that ourselves for a long time...

The only thing that can comfort any man is the truth, the opportunity to either speak it or hear it...

Martin Cheguevara:

so he's already figured it out, why poke him in the forehead?

The only thing that's gonna calm him down is the results.

All right. Talk.

I'll see if anyone has it.

I don't see it yet.

Martin Cheguevara:

Let's start with the facts about what you know about the market, what you have calculated mathematically.

That's where you should start. If you want to get anywhere.

Let's wait until the end of the month. I won't trade any more this week, but I still expect +25-50% for the month.

During the month, I'll show the state occasionally.

Well, the mathematics is based on Brownian motion theory and direct Kolmogorov equation.

Simply put - a trading channel relative to some average is one of the most correct solutions. Disagree - the market will judge us.

Martin Cheguevara:

the only thing that can make him feel better is the result.

No, only cash can comfort me.

As Bas said: "It's time to move on to concrete methods of getting cash out of the market". He's right - vague phrases are annoying.