Bitcoin miner - page 24

Serhii Shevchuk:

It's strange that you, as a programmer, don't consider using excellent game cards for trading. OpenCL support in MT5 reached a new level a long time ago. Even my poky HD7950 3Gb does me a good job speeding up some heavy calculations by 35-100 times relative to CPU. Now I'm looking at Vega 64. Not for mining, of course.

Although, I myself have sinned, mined a little bit cryptonite and zetkesh, got 0.20 - 0.30 mBTC per day on CPU+GPU.

Honestly, I believe bitcoin will definitely live for 2-3 years,

one thing is that after China banned Bitcoin, of course it went down, but

in 10 days it's back up and now with the new two news stories it's even higher,

I think it will "live" long enough...

Andy:

I see, thank you - so all the cards are the same, only the price is different. And where did you get everything else?

Regard, but now the price has gone up to almost 60,000 roubles apiece.

Andy:

Are the other components there too?

Yes, but don't forget that graphics cards and power supplies need to be ordered in DIFFERENT orders,

This is so that you have an expensive product has its own check and its own warranty (you may have to sell something,

and the warranty is common - they will not buy such an expensive product without a warranty).

Andy:

Thanks, I'm thinking of building on 1-2 cards first too to try it out and then add more.

You're like me, also built on two American cards (to try), only then

Paid 7110 rubles extra for each card :(

PSU --> Because each card consumes 250W, I have 7 cards + the computer itself. 250 * 8 = 2000 watts

So, nicehash is open source. Let's port it to MQL and OpenCL and put it to "test" on MetaQuotes cloud?

Igor Volodin:

So, nicehash is open source. Let's port it to MQL and OpenCL and put it to "test" on MetaQuotes cloud?

I wonder what will happen....

prostotrader:

Maniacs ))))

prostotrader:

nothing. cloud agents are not available with opencl devices. This is what stopped the cloud agent service from developing towards non-tradeable tasks.

Guys, who knows Linux well?

Is it possible to run a Windows application under it?

Or recompile the source code for Linux?

Serhii Shevchuk:

It's strange that you, as a programmer, don't consider using excellent game cards for trading. OpenCL support in MT5 reached a new level a long time ago. Even my poky HD7950 3Gb does me a good job speeding up some heavy calculations by 35-100 times relative to CPU. Now I'm looking at Vega 64. Not for mining, of course.

Although, I was mining a little bit of cryptonite and zetkech, i got 0.20 - 0.30 mBTC per day with CPU+GPU.

If you buy Vega 64, let me know, small request to you...