Bitcoin miner - page 59

Vladimir Zubov:

I'm not a "Seeker", while you mine on it the analysis works fine and I take someone's money, that's good ))))

Vladimir, think once again what is the difference, and do not write nonsense.

Message Board on trading, automated trading systems and strategy tester

Bitcoin Miner

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2017.12.11 13:33

You can't do that because you don't have a physical bitcoin, just a quote from it. If there's a spike to 3000-5000, the account will burn out on a stop out. Whoever has bitcoins will lose nothing.

Can you feel the difference?

Anatolij Anufriev:

... about $1.5k.

I'll correct it a bit...

Over $2,600 a month should come out...

Anatolij Anufriev:

Mining is risk-free and forex trading is a big risk, that's all there is to it.

what is the difference in risk if tomorrow BTC is worth $0.01

Vladimir Zubov:

What is the difference in risk if tomorrow the BTC is worth $0.01

It won't be worth 2 pennies, and even if it is, you will lose the whole account, and the miner will sell the equipment and get his money back.

In short: you are a black-worker and the miner is an executive who will always get away with it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It won't be worth 2 pennies, and if it is, you will lose the whole account, and the miner will sell the equipment and get his money back.

In short: you are the black-worker and the miner is the executive who will always get away with it.

OK, but who does the renovations you then rest in, who prints the labels - the printer, who builds the house - the builder ... Don't need them or are they wadded up ?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It won't be worth 2 pennies, and if it is, you will lose the whole account, and the miner will sell the equipment and get his money back.

In short: you are a black-worker, and the miner is an executive who will always get away with it.

Vitaly, in your DP and my salary, construction workers make more than office workers and miners.

prostotrader:

6. At the exchange, take the VTC exchange address and insert it in the addresses to be sent.

7. The VTC wallet must always work if you are mining.

Stuck on these points, can you elaborate? What is this exchange and how do you get this address, where do you insert the shipping address?

Does the wallet have to work on the computer where you are mining or it doesn't matter?

Vladimir Zubov:

Vitaly, in your DP and my salary, construction workers are paid more than office workers and miners.

Vladimir, a worker can always be thrown overboard and a manager will find 100 more people to replace him.

Trading a quote, you are exposed to a huge risk, but mining crypto, the risk is minimal.

On such a chart you will be overboard, and the miner won't even notice it and won't lose a penny. You are not in the loop at all, sorry.

Mickey Moose:

just like that?

Forget it.

Start by mining altcoins where the payback is higher. Cash out through cryptocurrency exchanges

Tell me which is the coolest ASIC under SCRYPT

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I'm stuck on these points, can you tell me more? What kind of exchange and how do I get this address, where do I put the shipping address?

Does the wallet have to work on the computer where the mining takes place, or it doesn't matter?

The ultimate goal - to get the rubles.

Hence you have to find exchanger, that sells VTC for rubles (I use https://yobit.net/ru/).

When you register on exchanger, then you will get automatic wallets for all available coins.

By clicking on Balns Replenish wallet, a window will open with purse address of the coin.

This is the address you need to use in your Vertcoin wallet to send funds to the exchange.

On any computer, but I don't know if it can be transferred to another computer.

YoBit.Net - Ethereum (ETH)
  • yobit.net
Валюта Цена Изм. Об. fullname Sharap L1: carbonzel, Меньше 29 не должон, ежели тока тут не на долго iilgiz57 L2: Igrock39, не один такой Geniusus L5: dankell, веревку мыло дать? cubiq L1: iesod, а то я по 15900 взял =) Vakozile L1: Ребят, у всех еюит...