Bitcoin miner - page 114

Renat Akhtyamov:

I agree, mining is not on this forum at all

And Specul shows screenshots from the platform, and kinda like the forum this platform is made on

So .....

Totally agree that mining is off-topic in this forum.

Moderators, please delete this thread.

I have an idle Procic, connectYenten to mine, easy to give a coin for now, 2 weeks made a hundred coins on E3-1230v2, let them lie on a cold purse, maybe it will take off in a year or two

on electricity 63r came out, on the exchange value of coins a little less than 470-480r today

prostotrader:

Totally agree that mining is off-topic on this forum.

There is no need to delete this thread! But it is useful to draw conclusions....

prostotrader:

Totally agree that mining is off-topic on this forum.

No... moderators, don't delete it. it's fine, it just needs to be cleaned up periodically...

GhostMan:

moderators, do not delete. theme is fine just need to cleanse periodically from all kinds of flood...

branch is not very profiled, why do you need to clean up the flood, let people communicate, maybe businessmen will come through the search engines, ie miners in the forex) through the custom symbols will begin to predict, sales of products and jobs will grow

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And what does this have to do with mining?

Why are you posting this here?

Anyway, let's stop and apparently settle on the fact that it's up to the moderator, not you.

Speculator:

There is no need to delete this thread! But it is useful to draw conclusions....

I drew conclusions a long time ago...

It was to you (as well as others) on page 112, I explained the essence of mining by example,

and why Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) rate is not so important. And after that.

10 pages of nonsense!

I'm not going to take part anymore.

It's a pity, one of the few threads with specifics and not a lot of fluff. if you don't watch the comments of those who have come running

prostotrader:

I made my conclusions a long time ago...

It was to you (as well as others) on page 112 that I explained the essence of mining with an example,

and why Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) rate is not important. And after that.

10 pages of nonsense!

And I'm not going to take any more part.

This post? :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bitcoin Miner

prostotrader, 2018.02.03 18:18

Let me explain in detail with an example (many people just don't understand what mining is)

1. The MOST important thing is that the cryptocurrency market simply exists.

2. I spent $ 21312.08 to buy equipment.

Today, in the shop, you won't buy the same thing for THIS price (it's gone up significantly), therefore,

very likely I can sell my equipment (assembled, adjusted and running perfectly WARRANTY for another 2 years and 9 months) at the same price

at the same price.

If I sell everything today (which I don't doubt at all for the same money), my NUMERIC profit

will be what I have made since October 27, 2017, that is $7272.56(in rubles 411190.54 including electricity)

That, by the way, 120% per annum in dollars!

3. six months later (I assume), I will return the investment, and then my profit will be calculated as follows:

Cryptocurrency rate (NO matter WHAT the rate is) * amount of currency created - electricity costs + residual value of my equipment (conventionally, for me it will be "0")!

4. Considering the fact that there are literally billions of dollars invested in cryptocurrencies, and EVGA manufacturer's website doesn't have ANY 1080 Ti on sale,

I have a strong belief (but of course I could be wrong) that I'll be using my mini grail for years to come.

prostotrader:

I made my conclusions a long time ago...

It was to you (as well as others) on page 112 that I explained the essence of mining with an example,

and why Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) rate is not important. And after that.

10 pages of nonsense!

And I'm not going to take any more part.

Where does bitcoin come from?