Bitcoin miner - page 117

Speculator:

Looks like openness is not so open.

Good day Gentlemen Traders!

What a name - "Otsuka", he must have stolen it.)

PoS mining technology - which coins to mine and how to get started

https://profitgid.ru/tehnologija-pos-majninga-kakie-monety-majnit-i-kak-nachat.html

Технология PoS майнинга – какие монеты майнить и как начать
Технология PoS майнинга – какие монеты майнить и как начать
  • votes: 3
  • Максим Сотник
  • profitgid.ru
Деньги делают деньги – это принцип, по которому работает PoS майнинг. Он дает возможность добывать криптомонеты, не используя при этом специальное оборудование и фермы. Технология PoS появилась еще в 2011-ом году. Первопроходцем стала криптовалюта PeerCoin. Затем этот метод добычи распространился и на другие монеты. Суть его такова, что...

Аналитики: майнинговая компания Bitmain заработала больше NVIDIA за прошлый год
Аналитики: майнинговая компания Bitmain заработала больше NVIDIA за прошлый год
  • Вячеслав Ларионов
  • hi-news.ru
Компанию Bitmain Джихан Ву и Микри Чжан основали в Пекине всего четыре года назад. За время своего существования Bitmain не только превратилась в одного из крупнейших добытчиков криптовалют, но и стала заметным игроком на рынке специализированного оборудования для майнинга. Она производит и продаёт ASIC-майнеры и управляет собственными...

Cryply started a few days ago on CPU only, with great user support, I recommend it, now easy to mine and quite promising, on Y16 now created, in short, Yenten is in free float like bitcoin in its time (satoshi forgot password from wallet with 1million bitcoins), Cryply second from standing on Y16 CPU only, others in my opinion weak, a couple 100-1000 coins can be made into cold wallet who have free capacity

Speculator:

Looks like openness isn't so open.

Good day Gentlemen Traders!

They stole from the stock exchange, didn't they?

It's a tricky business, unlucky for those who transferred everything from cold (from under the pillow) to the exchange to sell, and the rest are just a little bit

anonymity from purse to purse

prostotrader:

The red one, I take it, is the rest of the chop. and at a guess, another six months or so...

GhostMan:

The red one I understand is the remainder of the churn. and at a guess, another six months or so...

I think there will be more, NiceHash has reduced the rates for sellers a lot, so

switched to the pool, and it's not so "sweet" there (column to the right of the ZEC zeros)

prostotrader:

I think there will be more, NiceHash has very much reduced the rates for sellers, so

I switched to the pool, but it's not so sweet there (column to the right of the ZEC zeros).

is there no alternative toNiceHash??? to dig Bitcoin.

What do you think of this fresh crypto? It is said to mine on CPUs, tablets and even smartphones, but not on GPUs.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019189.0

CRYPLY- истинная криптовалюта POW на YeScryptR16
  • bitcointalk.org
CRYPLY [CRP] - это истинная криптовалюта и платежная система для свободных людей с технологией консенсуса POW на алгоритме шифрования YeScryptR16 и майнингом на процессорах мобильных телефонов, планшетов и персональных ПК (CPU) c защитой от ботнетов и GPU майнеров и ASIC. КриптоКоммуна и Мистер Крипли с гордостью представляют CRYPLY [CRP]...