Bitcoin miner - page 121

prostotrader:

Start NVidia Profile inspector, go to section 5 and change CUDA - Force P2 state

to "off", make sure that P-State in NVidia inspector is "P0".

As for this tip, I want to clarify that it is not suitable for all graphics cards.

I used it and ended up with one of my graphics cards starting to shut down, so I overclocked. Reducing the overclocking started to work, but in the end the performance of the video card was less than without using the "P0" parameter

This was on the air, Palit Jetstream 1060 video card. In normal mode, it was stable at 25.5 megashes in "P0" mode only at 24 megashes.

Has remote mining been discussed/discussed here?

The articles from google are predicting 150 - 200% profit per year.

What do you think about it?

---------

Like renting a VPS for mining

Dmytro Zelenskyy:

Has remote mining been discussed/discussed here?

The articles from google are predicting 150 - 200% profit per year.

What do you think about it?

---------

Like renting a VPS for mining

Bullshit

The miner decides what to mine, what he sees as a prospect.

He himself risks that the money he has mined may fall and not cover the cost of rent.

And data centres make money on rent and do not risk anything.

In the same way, you can invest into a house, farm and earn like a ton of money, and after the next black swan you will get a pile of rubbish, if you translate it into CU.

Or maybe I am so far from this topic that I do not understand the point.

Do you mine for your account or do you sell your power for some steady payment?

Dmytro Zelenskyy:

The miner decides what to mine, what he sees as a prospect.

He himself risks that the money he has mined may fall and not cover the cost of rent.

And data centres make money on rent and do not risk anything.

In the same way, you can invest into a house, farm and earn like a ton of money, and after the next black swan you will have a pile of rubbish if you translate it into CU.

Or maybe I am so far from this topic that I do not understand the gist.

Do you mine your own account or sell your power for some steady payment?

You get it right.

Viktor Korablev:

As for this tip, I want to clarify that it's not suitable for all graphics cards.

I used it and ended up with one of my graphics cards starting to shut down, so I overclocked. Reducing the overclocking started to work, but in the end the performance of the video card was less than without using the "P0" parameter

This was on the air, Palit Jetstream 1060 video card. In normal mode, it was only stable at 25.5 megashes in "P0" mode at 24 megashes.

This is not overclocking. Mode "P0" is the factory mode. If only after activating this mode (without frequency and voltage adjustments)

the card started dropping out, it means that it is already at the limit of its capabilities. It is possible, of course, that this mode may make sense to enable

only for modern cards (Ti) I didn't clarify this question before videocards.

I have 23 cards and all Ti - everything works fine in this mode.

Check card performance only with this mode without adjusting frequency and voltage immediately.

Added

Here, for example.

In the screenshot you can see that the card is running at 1810 core frequency (clearly more than the manufacturer and I have not raised it, the card itself "stood up" to this frequency),

mode "P0", but consumes 30 Watt less (it was 180 Watt before adjustment).

prostotrader:

This is not overclocking. P0 mode is the factory setting. If only after activating this mode (without frequency and voltage adjustments)

the card starts dropping out, it means that it is already at the limit of its capabilities. It is possible, of course, that this mode may make sense to enable

only for modern cards (Ti) I didn't clarify this question before videocards.

I have 23 cards and all Ti - everything works fine in this mode.

Check card performance only with this mode without adjusting frequency and voltage immediately.

Added

Here, for example.

In the screenshot you can see that the card is running at 1810 core frequency (clearly more than the manufacturer and I have not raised it, the card itself "stood up" to this frequency),

P0" mode, but consumes 30 Watt less (it was 180 Watt before adjustment).

This mode only negatively affected one card. I have for example the same 1060 only from Gigabyte with "P0" works fine and with the younger 1050Ti too, they all work fine in "P0". The negative effect only affected one card.

B250-MINING-EXPERT-Motherboard-Cryptocurrency

Viktor Korablev:

This mode has only negatively affected one card. I have, for example, the same 1060 from Gigabyte with "P0" works fine and with the younger 1050Ti too, they all work fine in "P0". The negative effect only affected one card.

Unfortunately, this mode cannot be enabled for each card individually, BUT

You can set this mode, see the memory frequency, turn "P0" OFF, and then set

the Memory Clock slider on the cards which work fine.

ruslan:
B250-MINING-EXPERT-Motherboard-Cryptocurrency

И?