Bitcoin miner - page 127

prostotrader:

I forgot which columns you have. Can you reset the Excel file, or at least fix the top line in Excel so that the column names are visible.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I forgot which columns you have. Can you reset the Excel file, or at least fix the top line in Excel so that the column names are visible.

prostotrader:

So there's 40% left to go?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So there's 40% left to go?

Yeah, 40.29%.

prostotrader:

Yeah, 40.29%.

That's great!

Andy:

The first cryptocurrency addiction clinic has been set up in Scotland. The clinic has identified mining and bitcoin trading as a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. The centre's press service is already preparing a publication detailing why this hobby is akin to drug addiction and why treatment is necessary. However, there is no mention of the therapy methods.

Everyone earns as he or she can.

Dmitriy Skub:
Andy:

The first cryptocurrency addiction clinic has been set up in Scotland. The clinic has identified mining and bitcoin trading as a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. The centre's press service is already preparing a publication detailing why this hobby is akin to drug addiction and why treatment is necessary. True, there is no mention of the therapy methods.

Everyone earns as they know how.

I looked, there is some correlation between the euro and the bitcoin.

prostotrader:

Yes 40.29%

CONGRATULATIONS! FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Roman Shiredchenko:

CONGRATULATIONS! FROM THE HEART!

I join in! And to top it all off, sent over now.https://profitgid.ru/4-perspektivnye-kriptovalyuty-v-2018-sardano-stellar-bat-ripple.html

4 перспективные криптовалюты в 2018: Сardano, Stellar, BAT, Ripple
4 перспективные криптовалюты в 2018: Сardano, Stellar, BAT, Ripple
  • votes: 1
  • Алена Филиппенкова
  • profitgid.ru
Вычислительная платформа, запущенная Чарльзом Хоскинсом, со-основателем Эфириум. Походит на Ethereum в плане поддержки смарт-контрактов и dapps, но Cardano предлагает лучшую масштабируемость за счет использования сайдчейнов. Сайдчейн (буквально «сторонняя, боковая цепочка») — отдельная цепочка для конкретной задачи. Они снижают число транзакций...

Thank you all!