Bitcoin miner - page 126

prostotrader:

so it's not certain that there will be a direct delivery trade. it's more likely to be futures.

And yet it is an indicator. Firstly, the largest futures exchange. Secondly, America is a country of investment.

I think against the volatility of the bitcoin - it would make sense to worry about these pennies. :D

TheXpert:

so it's not certain that there will be a direct delivery trade. it's more likely to be futures.

And yet it is an indicator. Firstly, the largest futures exchange. Secondly, America is a country of investments.

If they open, we'll see.

Despite Bitcoin's strong fall, MONA coin (Lyra2REv2 algorithm) trades very well

prostotrader:

Even though Bitcoin is down a lot, MONA coin (Lyra2REv2 algorithm) is trading very well

So how do you know it's MONA and not another Lyra2REv2 coin if you're working through nayshare again?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So how do you know it's MONA and not another Lyra2REv2 coin if you're working through nayshare again?

What to mine to help.

prostotrader:

What to mine to help.

So there aren't any coins that just appear - I think that's what's being mined at expensive prices, as you need to overcomplicate and then wait for them to fire.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So there aren't any coins that just appear - I think that's what's being mined at expensive prices, as you need to outgrow the difficulty and then wait for them to shoot up.

Maybe, but at the top of MONA