Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 78

Vladimir Karputov:

It won't be long now.

Well, it's kind of like the holiday weekend started yesterday...

Winter can turn our lives into a real tragicomedy

And the Chinese are all about family, children, relationships ... always and all about that ...

-----------------

Jay Chou 周杰倫【白色風車 White Windmill】

khorosh:
The thought came to mind that entering the market correctly is harder than shooting down a manoeuvring warhead. After all, it doesn't reverse direction and the price is easy.

You're the one with a radar without a PFAR ))

Sergey Golubev:

And the Chinese are all about family, children, relationships ... always and all about that ...

-----------------

Jay Chou 周杰倫【白色風車 White Windmill】

Worked with them 10 years ago - as developers, were dumb as corks. Hindus were smarter in my experience. Have the Chinese changed?

// and they'll get banned or rubbed out again...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Worked with them 10 years ago - as developers, they were dumb as corks. The Indians were smarter, in my experience. Have the Chinese changed?

// and they'll get banned or rubbed out again...

Judging by 'mass consciousness' (what they broadcast for themselves on TV etc) - they have changed a lot.
You probably got either not Chinese, or just ball baggers, and it must have been a long time ago.

By the way, there are a lot of bag-pullers everywhere, but from India (the Chinese don't do that now - their standard of living there is much higher) - I met them in remote Cambodia on the border with Laos. But not Chinese, from India.

China is different now, and so are the Chinese.
And their GDP is big, not just because of the economy, but also because of all the culture and music etc. that promotes family, etc.

It's just, I'm sorry to say, "the greed" ... how they have such good music - and about family, wife, children ... and we've got gangsters, me, you, me, you...
I'm just jealous...

Worth a look:

Good morning