Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 74

Aries Thinks a lot. Says - not enough. Does - right.

Taurus Thinks - a lot. Speaks convincingly. Does as it turns out.

Gemini Thinks of himself. Says what he thinks. Does - thinks very well.

Cancer Thinks - all the time. Says - enticing. Does - what is pointed out.

Leo Thinks - precisely. Says - unnecessary. Does what he could not get away from.

Virgo Thinks one thing. Says another. Does the third, but well.

Libra Thinks too much. Says honestly. Does responsibly.

Scorpio Thinks - focused. Says - accurately. Does what he likes.

Sagittarius Thinks - that only he ... Says - that all but him ... Does it by other people's hands.

Capricorn Thinks what's on his mind. Says what he thinks. Does what he knows how.

Aquarius Thinks - "Why? "Says, "Well, if I have to." Does what he does best.

Pisces Thinks nobody knows. Says - clever. Does - depending on whether the work will be checked.

Aleksey Panfilov:

))

Why, did you think I was a fish? )))

Where did you see that decision?

Vitaly Murlenko:

Where did you see such a solution?

))

Yeah, for nothing, I guess. I'll delete the post.

Winter fishing Kaliningrad Curonian Lagoon , hattrick on bream ))))

Warning: Do not try to repeat what you have seen!

Elon Musk on Internet satellite launches: Don't tell anyone, but the wi-fi password is 'Martian'

Ilon Musk's SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket today launched the first of nearly 12,000 Starlink satellites that will provide billions of people with superfast Internet access

The head of the American companySpaceX, the rocketFalcon 9 which today successfully launched into low-Earth orbit the first two satellites in the project "global access to the Internet," he named the password to access the network.Elon Musk wroteon Twitter

"Don't tell anyone, but the Wi-Fi password is martians (Martians)," Musk wrote.

Vladimir Zubov:

Elon Musk on Internet satellite launches: Don't tell anyone, but the wi-fi password is 'Martian'

Ilon Musk's SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket today put into orbit the first of nearly 12,000 Starlink satellites that will provide billions of people with superfast internet access

The head of the American companySpaceX, launch vehicleFalcon 9 which today successfully launched into low earth orbit first two satellites in the project "global access to the Internet", he named the password to access the network.Elon Musk

wrote on Twitter.

"Don't tell anyone, but the Wi-Fi password is martians (Martians)," Musk wrote.

And what will it take to connect - a dish with a receiver and transmitter?