Signal ranking! - page 11

Good day.
I have noticed a peculiarity: in some accounts the amount of funds in the signal rating shows zero, but if you go to the signal which has "zero" funds If you go to the signal which has "zero", then it shows that the funds are still there.
I have a good feeling that this is a system glitch or what?

Roman Kutemov:
Good day.
I noticed a peculiarity: in some accounts in the ranking of signals the amount of funds shows zero, but if you go to the signal which has "zero" funds If you go to the signal which has "zero", then it shows that the funds are still there.
I have a good feeling that this is a system glitch or what?
Aren't you confusing the subscribers' funds with the signal equity?

Marsel:
Aren't you confusing subscriber funds with signal equity?
Yes, I guess so, thank you.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And I understand the condition of someone who has more than 1,000 subscribers. The majority are illiterate people and those who don't have enough money.

They are always asking something and asking the same questions. It is very difficult to trade and survive in such conditions.

Whoever has so many of them has no problem (financially) delegating it to someone (a student, etc.) and sometimes only answering very important questions (rather than all in a row), so it is a question of organising your time properly, rather than an excuse for losing trades (as a result of "distractions" in communicating with subscribers)

Who knows, please tell me why the signal <...> shows increase in deposit 122%, if the initial deposit
10.00 USD, 0 deposits. And current funds 1,224.93 USD?

P.S removed the name of the signal on the screenshot, I did not think they would consider it as an advertisement.

Files:

bestbrokery:
Who knows, please tell me why the signal <....> shows increase in deposit 122%, while the initial deposit

Signal has been in monitoring since June 6 of this year -

Launched: 2020.06.05 21:35:07

and here it is better to look from the beginning of monitoring, i.e. not from March, when there was an initial deposit of 10 USD, but from June 6 -

and below is the Balance, and if you move the mouse over the horizontal line in the Balance, you can see that the monitoring began with 1001 (one thousand and one) dollars and something.

Then, if we look at the Deal History for June 5, May and below, i.e. at the time when the signal was not monitored (there were deals of 0.5 lots for example), and then for June 8 and above, i.e. at the time when the signal was monitored (there were 0.01 lots), it is clear that there were more than 10 dollars. That is, probably, there was a deposit, and it was before the start of monitoring, and it is not in the history (probably, the broker has cut, as sometimes it happens, or the leverage changed much, or something else, it was something before the monitoring and it was not included in the general statistics on the growth).

----------------

To make a long story short: I don't see any noticeable problems since monitoring started, and what was before that, God only knows.

Watching (if you are asking for analysis for possible subscription to this or other signals) is better from the start of monitoring.
And even better to watch the signals, where all trading started simultaneously with the start of monitoring, and there were few or no deposits and withdrawals, and leverage was not changed (that is, it is better to watch the "clean" signals).

Sergey Golubev:

Instead of deleting this post, started explaining in such detail, as if you don't understand that they are colluding and advertising this signal.

They are not fools, they understand so much.

I have to assume that many fraudsters have taken over all the Signals and Market sections.

By the way, the age-old question - how do you rank? In general any/arbitrary.

"ranking of potato varieties" e.g.

for example by volume of wholesale sales? consumption per household ? price per kg ? germination/yield/preservation ? taste/colloric value...

so the ratings are compiled according to the interests of the compiler

bestbrokery:
Who knows, please tell me why the signal <...> shows increase in deposit 122%, while the initial deposit of

The author is running a bad scheme. And most likely, the same will be waiting for him as for these guys.

You can see that the signal has been "frozen" in its growth in equity since the monitoring. The author is gaining subscribers. This was the goal of the signal. He is not able to make stable income. Moreover, he is not able to earn as much as he claims at the beginning. Then, when he unsubscribes, he may take a risk and get the same amount as in the previous times (as in the screenshots).

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, the age-old question - how do you rank? In general any/arbitrary.

"ranking of potato varieties" e.g.

for example by volume of wholesale sales? consumption per household ? price per kg ? germination/yield/preservation ? taste/colloric value...

so the rankings are based on the interests of the compiler

There are different sections in the signals on the front page. One of them is"Subscriber Choice". Any signal that has many subscribers goes straight to the first page.

If Growth rate of a signal has exceeded 100% for several months, it will not be included in the window after the signal is created due to a high growth rate. And if it is not visible in the storefront, then how come so many subscribers?

It's obvious that these are fake subscribers. All this can be organised by employees of brokerage and other companies who have many clients who are also registered on this resource.