Signal ranking! - page 12

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There are different sections in the signals on the front page. One of them is"Subscriber selection". The signal that has many subscribers immediately goes to the first page.

The signal with a growth rate higher than 100% for several months will not be in the storefront due to high growth rate after the signal is created. And if it is not visible in the storefront, then how come so many subscribers?

It's obvious that these are fake subscribers. All this can be arranged by employees of brokerage and other companies who have a lot of clients who are also registered on this resource.

Putting aside the obvious fraud, such as "my son-in-law bought the MQ server on the left" and administered it all the way, then

if the account had a systematic growth of 50-100-150 for several months, then it is worthy of consideration, to put it mildly

If a popular author (e.g. Karputov) suddenly gets a signal, then subscribers will be mobilised at the moment of publication.

the main thing is how and why the signal appears and hangs on the showcase?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There are different sections in the signals on the front page. One of them is"Subscriber selection". The signal that has many subscribers immediately goes to the first page.

The signal with a growth rate higher than 100% for several months will not be in the storefront due to high growth rate after the signal is created. And if it is not visible in the storefront, then how come so many subscribers?

It's obvious that these are fake subscribers. All this can be arranged by employees of brokerage and other companies that have a lot of clients who are also registered on this resource.

By the way, yes, as long as the increase was within 30% the signal was on the window and in the terminal. But after 50% there was a warning that the risk was too high. And this is in spite of stoplosses and minimum lot.
For me every strategy separately has its own risk indicators, so I'm kind of resigned to the fact that time will tell.
And here about where the subscribers come from, if there is no signal on the showcase, then you can do some side attraction. For example, the promotion in Instagram with a link to the signal, or telegram channel with the promotion and attraction to the signal. There are a lot of options. The signal is always available via a direct link.

Sergey Golubev:

The signal is in the monitoring from June 6 this year -

and here it is better to look from the beginning of monitoring, that is not from March, when there was an initial deposit of 10 dollars, but from June 6 -

And below is the Balance, and if you move the mouse over the horizontal line in the Balance, it is clear that the monitoring began with 1001 (one thousand and one) dollars.

Then, if we look at the Deal History for June 5, May and below, i.e. at the time when the signal was not monitored (there were deals of 0.5 lots for example), and then for June 8 and above, i.e. at the time when the signal was monitored (0.01 lots), it is clear that there were more than 10 dollars. That is, probably, there was a deposit, and it was before the monitoring started, and it is not in the history (probably, the broker has cut, as sometimes it happens, or the leverage changed much, or something else, it was something before the monitoring started and it was not included in the general statistics about growth).

----------------

To make a long story short: I don't see any noticeable problems since monitoring started, and what was before that, God only knows.

Watching (if you are asking for analysis for possible subscription to this or other signals) is better from the start of monitoring.
And even better to watch the signals, where all trading started at the same time with the start of monitoring, and there were few or no deposits and withdrawals, and no leverage was not changed (ie, it is better to watch the "clean" signals).

Thanks for the clarification. I still do not understand such moments. How can equity drawdown be less than balance drawdown?

Files:

bestbrokery:

Thank you for the clarification. And such points are still not clear. How can the equity drawdown be less than the balance drawdown?

The "Signals" service incorrectly calculates the drawdown of equity.

It is calculated as the difference between the balance line and the equity line.