What is a trend? - page 51

Uladzimir Izerski:

But the timeframe determines the price range of the instrument in question.

I'll tell you in confidence that absolutely one bear can push tens of thousands of absolute bulls, and it is absolutely normal.

I will tell you even more - the bulls (bears) push each other, the bears (bulls) just take advantage of the situation.)

Mikhail Kontsevoy:

I'll tell you even more - the bulls (bears) are pushing each other, the bears (bulls) are just taking advantage of the circumstances :)

more like bestiality

Mikhail Kontsevoy:

The bears (bulls) are just taking advantage of the circumstances :)

Imho, this is closer to the truth than some hypothetical bull-bear wars and confrontations).

Mickey Moose:

more like bestiality.

Who cares what they think they're talking about.

We are talking about bulls and bears)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Who cares what they think they talk about.

We are talking about bulls and bears)))

And they also say: Who cares about what, but the mangy one cares about the bath).

khorosh:
And they also say: who's talking about what, but a mangy one about a bath).

it's a good joke when told by moderators)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I am able to identify a flat in the earliest phase of development,

and how do you define such a state as a flat section?

the question was "what is it", but how to define it is another question

Igor Yeremenko:
the question was "what is it", but how to determine is another question

If you haven't figured it out in 51 pages, it's a dumb number to figure out later).

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you haven't figured it out in 51 pages, it's a deafening number to figure out later).

Didn't give a ready-made wording with explanations. That would probably be more accurate.

The movements "revolve" around the mean values i.e. simple MA what period? individually depending on the trading style , (I don't think 5-8 year horizons are discussed).

Flatulence is positioned by long term trading around the MA (or the standard deviations - the MA buffer area) . A change in the dynamic background (divergence-convergence) signals a change in market conditions. Water - movement, Ice - flat, Condensation - borderline state.