On the subject, no.

Rustam Galkeev:

On the subject, no.

Without graphs, nothing is clear.

khorosh:
Without graphs, nothing is clear.

khorosh:
Without the charts, nothing is clear.

But come on, the main thing is that they are humanly inserted!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I don't understand anything with these charts) But come on, the main thing is that they are humanly inserted!

What is not clear how to find the trend? It depends on what goal you are pursuing: 10p; 50p; 100p or more and how to work by pipsing or accumulating.

Here is a quick test two tactics two way accumulation without calibration and modelling/ raw test/, without auto lots, affinity, hibernation, pips and recovery of lost positions /resetting by total profit/.

Rustam Galkeev:

What is not clear how to find a trend? It depends on what goal you are pursuing: 10p; 50p; 100p or more to take and how to work pips or accumulate.

Here's a quick test of two tactics two-way accumulation without calibration and modelling/ raw test/, without auto-locks, refining, hibernation, pips and recovery of lost positions /resetting by total gain/.

What is the new word in trading?

Refining is ametallurgical process of obtaining high purityprecious metals by removing impurities. One type ofrefining of metals in industrial environments, but some methods are also available at home.

Французский язык — Википедия
Французский язык — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Самоназвание: Официальный статус: Регулирующая организация: Общее число говорящих: Рейтинг: Статус: Классификация Письменность: Языковые коды ГОСТ 7.75–97: ISO 639-1: ISO 639-2: ISO 639-3: Код IETF: Один из шести официальных и рабочих языков ООН. Французский язык является официальным языком большого числа международных организаций...