What is a trend? - page 55

Олег avtomat:

In the example given? I can.

In the quotes? No, I can't.

But the office that supplies the quotes can.

How to generate white noise in Excel? How to increase/decrease its intensity?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What is the new word in trading, please explain

Affinage is themetallurgical process of obtaining highly purenoble metals by separating impurities from them. One of the types ofrefining of metals in industrial environments, but some methods are also available for home refining.

Translated into forex terms. We take an average price movement of a currency pair, let us assume 600 pips, divide it into trading areas, divide it by a net of pending orders, as a rule differently directed, i.e. locks are created, further the price may go/react/wherever up or swing inside is not important. Now we look at the table in the panel and start selecting already open orders leaving only overlapped orders where current orders are closed in coordination with the trading tactics and at this moment the price level of the closed order is restored at the same price level as it was beforego further take a profit and let us assume /- one lock/ the price may reopen the restored order or go further and open another trading segment where we do the same and finally if we look ahead we reach somewhere in the distance all we get is 600p total profit from 50 000 points to 100 000 points and a lot of negative overlaps, if we use accumulation for them at the moment of formation, we take some part of it, when dist range widens, we end trading by setting 50% of averaging or we may continue after recalculation and modeling the second dist 600, i.e. we check if our depositi.e. we have to check if our deposit can still hold this dist or not, all open orders in the market/current ones + pending orders as for the new dist and old, unrecovered and check the worst scenario of stretching by 1200 points, if not we should place a deadlock and wait for a price movement of at least 50%, if the deadlock has already happened we may open and fill the orders network till the deadlock order limit.

The essence of refinement multiple processing of the same price levels, there were processing and 10-20 times the same level, note broker commission-free and maximal number of min lots.

My main thing is that my depot should bear the load of 1000p with min lot and optimal dist between the links in the chain. This strategy for retirees and people distant from the world of forex allows you to continuously make a profit from the market, where the best currencies are considered classics, except the pound, although it can only dist and more with simulation. What is good to use that all the time you do not need to buy or sell, because if you leave everything as it is and do not close anything max will be - a lock or + a lock or 0 p, ie -1 or +1 or 0, where -1 and +1 is dist between the chain links, if 10 p then +10 and -10 or 0. If you approach it wisely and do the selection directly from the table at the current time it comes out okay, and so you can just cut pips and unload on the accumulation with the elements of averaging.

igrok333:

how to generate white noise in excel? how to increase/decrease its intensity?

I use MATHCAD for modelling, which can easily and simply simulate, among other things, any noise with any parameters.

I don't use Excel for a long time, so all that remains in my memory is a table with cells ;)

maybe the excel experts can give you a hint.

sly

See the "Statistical Functions" section in the Excel help.

Олег avtomat:

For modelling, I use MATHCAD, which can easily and simply simulate, among other things, any noise with any parameters.

I haven't used Excel for a long time, so all that remains in my memory is a table with cells ;)

maybe the excel experts can give you a hint.

sly

In Excel help, see the "Statistical Functions" section.

Question - does RSI act as noise ? (screenshot, post 511) and its extremums create "noise area" ?

Veniamin Skrepkov:

Question - does RSI act as noise ? (screenshot post 511 ) and its extremums create a "noise area" ?

No. This is just an example of how directional movement can hide behind noise.

An example of an open fashion direction. We can surmise the further direction of the trend. Quite.

Uladzimir Izerski:

An example of an open fashion direction. We can surmise the further direction of the trend. Quite.

The fall has already bottomed out. It won't be in the mud for long. But it will soon turn upwards.

Ivan Butko:
Can you give a comprehensive definition?

How do you personally determine when it has started and when it has gone into a flat phase (unless it's a trade secret D)

It's when you're a total bruiser)))))) and you're on trend))))

Dmitriy Ermolaev:

It's when you're in a bind)))))) and you're trending))))

I'm on sliding..... old but true)

Олег avtomat:

The fall has already hit rock bottom. It won't be long in the mud, it's going to crumble. But it will soon turn upwards.

If you look at the "rotor", you have to climb the tree first and then... up.