Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 48

VVT:

Apparently you have your own concept of probability. Generally it is the ratio of the number to the total number of levels. And if the number of extremes equals the number of levels, then you are right)

Uladzimir Izerski:

It all pours out in personality. A strong personality survives. He was visible early on. Conditions pressed him to survive. Most gave up and he survived. I can respect him.

He says he is so short, now diseases attack him, his leg is gone, his neck is inflamed, so he can't sit in front of the monitor for long, he found an outlet, he trains. they just asked him (incredulous), if you have such a great ts, why don't you fuck everybody? And take all the money from the exchange, he has this answer.

Sergey Lazarenko:

He says that he is now attacked by illnesses, his leg is weak, his neck is inflamed, so he cannot sit in front of the monitor for long, so he found an outlet, he trains. they just asked him (incredulous), if you have such a great ts, why do not you fuck everyone? And take all the money from the exchange, he has this answer.

It's not like he's thinking with his foot.) He's not a football player.

Sergey Lazarenko:

The most interesting thing is that you won't hear the information I gave you anywhere. People at Herczyk's fund get 300% of their trades when they find a good stock in America, and what do I hear in response? Ads, Herrchikmans, all sorts of bullshit... I swam to the forum and got banned. So you won't show me how to trade?

Ban for advertising, that's right.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Ban for advertising, that's right.

You're an eagle))

Natural gas, matched to resistance

Japanese Yen, Global Downtrend, price in pullback, at Mirror level 103.177, TVX on LP

Mikhalych is on fire

Sergey Lazarenko:

Mikhalych is on fire

You can get banned for writing like that. You can't calm down.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You can get banned for writing like that. You can't calm down.

You were told to get out of here.