Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 66

Sergey Lazarenko:

I'll deal with this jerk, I downloaded Weltrader's terminal, by the way, earlier you could see trades on the chart (I forgot how to do it), and if the main idea is a divergence on the averages and McD on the averages, I think we will quickly expose the algorithm, if you know, tell me how to get trades from the Signal to the chart in the terminal?

You better watch his signals.

On the last signal he managed to lose his account on the second trade, you know, on the second(2).

You'd have to be a trading giant!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You'd better watch his signals.

On his previous signal, he managed to lose his account on the second trade, you know, on the second(2).

I didn't know him then.

Sergey Lazarenko:

didn't know him at the time

That's about a month ago.

And this giant of a trader sits here and e.... everyone, saying you don't know how to trade.

You're one to talk.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You'd better watch his signals.

On his previous signal, he managed to lose his account on the second trade, you know, on the second(2).

So, if he lost, his account was not standard, but centovik, and if the money was really $8 000, then what the hell are these signals for 30 quid? I got a cent, I'll get it.

Sergey Lazarenko:

If I had $8 000, I would not need these signals for 30 quid? A centivac, I'll get it.

Don't waste your time, I already spent about half an hour chatting with veltrade's support.

Yeah, it's a dime.

P.S. This is the reason why this dealing is chosen, to display in the signal as dollar.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Don't waste your time, I've already wasted about half an hour with welltrade support.

Yeah, it's a dime account.

No, that's what it takes to find an account to copy in the signals tab, you need a similar account, otherwise the metaquotes don't give it in the search

Sergey Lazarenko:

No, that's what it takes to find an account to copy in the signals tab, you need a similar account, otherwise the metaquotes don't give it in the search

Discussions about signals and brokers are forbidden, have a rest

Vladimir Baskakov:
No discussion of signals or brokers, take a break.

So you can't shit in the threads either, but you do, and that's okay.

Sergey Lazarenko:

So you can't shit in the threads either, but you do, and that's okay.

And you can't promote someone with a fictitious biography either.

@Vitaly Muzichenko:

Don't waste your time, I've already spent about half an hour chatting with veltrade support.

Yeah, it's a dime a dozen.

P.S. This is the reason why this dealership was chosen, to display in the signal as a dollar deal.

I saw the trades, now I know why he gets so excited for any reason, opens without a stop, both up and down... It's a matter of time. When the price goes against, he's sitting tight, no stop.