Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 53

"Where it's thin, it's torn" and/or where there's a lot of pressure! Both frequency and amplitude are composite, but also floating (dynamic). And the "probability" of a reversal (bounce, correction) " with increasing distance covered by the price" sometimes increases, and sometimes decreases. IMHO.

vadsonua:
Good afternoon, Kirill
What market are you in?

He hasn't been here for a long time.

khorosh:

The probability of a reversal (rebound) from a level increases as the distance travelled by the price increases.

A level is a place that visually shows that there has been a change of direction, or otherwise one of the (bulls/bears) has become dominant, so a fact from the past is carried over to the current moment, history is assumed to repeat itself... But the level itself is nothing, you need to attach an entry point to it. And that's where a special technique is needed

Sergey Lazarenko:

a level is a place that visually shows that there has been a change of direction, or otherwise one of the (bulls/bears) has become dominant, so a fact from the past is carried over to the current moment, history is assumed to repeat itself... But the level itself is nothing, you need to attach an entry point to it. And that's where a special technique is needed

On what timeframe is the correct level?

Audi, Rising trend, falling, should there be a correction? It should, but where to find its end? Here is the Mirror level, and on the Lp from it in the direction of the Global trend, stop short, if it shoots, the risk/profit should be big

Applying levels to history and expecting price to bounce from them is like guessing with a daisy, the same as appending an indicator to history. Look at the non-stop trends when the price goes for days without stopping, breaking through all the levels. Price is driven by supply and demand differences...

Vladimir Baskakov:
Which timeframe is the correct level?

Here, I can't talk to you, you piss me off.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

So far I haven't noticed a strong predilection for circular levels, either in points or percentages. Perhaps we should distinguish the levels under study in a more subtle way (I usually use a zigzag)

Perhaps, and it seems to agree with the theory, distribution of levels of extrema on the infinite series will be uniform and complete at the minimum step and smooth on the finite enough long one. Although it is interesting to see if there are zones on long periods where there were no extrema. And how this changes from ticks to larger scales.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Here, I can't talk to you, you piss me off.

So you haven't shown a single level yet, how you build them, how you interpret them. What's the strategy, on the rebound, on the breakout. What indicators are you using, timeframe
One topic, Mikhalych said

Vladimir Baskakov:
So you haven't shown a single level yet, how you build them, how you interpret them. What strategy, on the rebound, on the breakout. What indicators are you using?
One topic, Mikhalych said.

By the way, did you make a lot of money on your post-compression breakdowns?