Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 21

Sergey Lazarenko:

the trading idea of trading from levels implies that at levels there is a conversion of real market participants, those who need the opposite currency in a pair, and this is the search for such a situation, which is why we need specific pairs, without conversions

What are you talking about, I understand. I've been over this. You are now hostage to your own ideas. Any strategy can be tested on history, even with your hands. Have you done that? If at the beginning of my studies of forwards you had shown and described what I outlined above, I would have saved a couple of years. For every action you take, there has to be a mathematical justification, otherwise you're 100% screwed.

Gerchik trades on the fund, it's a different policy, they say there are more opportunities and handicaps are more complicated.

Sergey Lazarenko:

IMHO, everything you say is good and right, but do not forget that Forex, and any exchange market - originally invented only for one thing, to exchange some money/goods for others, and everything else came after, the only one who pays for the feast of a successful trader - is people, They have had enough time to exchange currencies so they do not care about costs, the whole industry lives off them, and those who take the piss (like hamsters) are small change that barely (or not barely) enough to cover the dealing that gives them access to the market.

You just have to think about it and everything will work out

с

Continued. Yesterday's synthetic closed. Profit and drawdown are not difficult to calculate.

Alexsey Minchenko:

Was that a cry from the heart? Please tell me about the pricing.

Itis unlikely they were explained that working on cfd they open either sell or buy all the time.)- no one buys anything, there is an exchange. decipher the word -FOREX.

Stop with the copy-paste ))))

Oh))) how far are you from trading)) a cry from the soul? fahahahahaha)))))yeah... reading your reply I not only want to scream but also cry))) exchange?) so tell me - what do you change when you open a buy position on a cfd tool? for example EURUSD)))

Alexsey Minchenko:

TF M1. Create a synthetic with different volume for each pair. Take the yellow and green line as a channel (floating), the red line should go to the centre of the channel. I wrote it in a very simple language.

Your task is to create a synthetic with optimal channel, go over weights. The more incoming information (pairs), the better the result. Look for correlations!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)))) RED LINE TO CENTRE, GREEN MIDFIELDER AND GOOOOLLLLLL)) DISHY Nonsense) You're a hostage to your fantasies.

Alexsey Minchenko:

What you're talking about, I get it. I've been over this. You are now hostage to your own ideas. Any strategy can be tested on history, even by hand. Did you do that? If at the beginning of my studies of forwards you had shown and described what I outlined above, I would have saved a couple of years. For every action you take, there has to be a mathematical justification, otherwise you're 100% screwed.

I would have saved a couple of years for every move you make, otherwise it's a 100 per cent loss.

They say they have more opportunities, and forex and crypto are absolutely the same pricing mechanisms. This is just for general development. Unless, of course, evolution has taken a dead-end street in your case.

Viktar DayTrader:

forex and fund and crypto have exactly the same pricing mechanisms. That's just for general development. Unless, of course, evolution has taken a dead-end street in your case.

In your case evolution is resting.

Vladimir Baskakov:
In your case, evolution rests

noticed from your replies) you have great self-criticism) at least you don't eat yellow snow)

Here is a model that has worked in the past, at the expense of high risk/profit

Sergey Lazarenko:

Here is a model that has worked in the past, at the expense of high risk/profit

Does it work now?