Calculation of the slope angle of the trend line. - page 17

-Aleks-:

You are a good example of how limited thinking prevents one from changing one's vision of the World.

Have you checked my vision of the world?

Bullshit is not an extension, it's just bullshit.

That reminds me:

The guy was screwed, and he was trying so hard to expand the world.

And this is where the world got extended:

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Have you checked my view of the world?

That reminds me:

The guy got ripped off and he was trying so hard to expand the world.

And this is where the world got extended:

Why should I check your vision of the world? I proceed from the fact that instead of understanding what you do not understand, and the task of clarifying questions, you immediately state that the person makes logical mistakes, thus you limit yourself in perception of information from this person. I think it is inappropriate to discuss the reason for that in public. I suggest not to flood, and if there is a need in dialogue write me a personal message and there to prove, that I contradict always myself and, probably, I am in a borderline condition...

-Aleks-:

Why should I check your vision of the world? I proceed from the fact that instead of understanding what you do not understand, and the task of clarifying questions, you immediately declare that the person makes logical mistakes, thus limiting yourself in perception of information from this person. I think it is inappropriate to discuss the reason for that in public. I suggest not to flub, and if there is a need of communication, write me a personal message and there to prove, that I contradict always myself and, probably, I am in a borderline condition...

The obvious doesn't need proof, it's enough to pay attention.

-Aleks-:

Correct - it depends on the scale, but you have to understand that the scale is a constant that needs to be found.

Give me an example.

I've never seen the scale be a "constant to be found". Everyone sets the scale as they see fit, and everyone's notion of fit is different.

That is why the slope of the trend line must be measured in the price per time unit, not in degrees. At that, if the point through which it is supposed to pass is specified, the line is defined unambiguously.

The line sloping 0.0001 per hour passing through 1.1170 at 8:00 on 22.05.17 will be drawn by me or you, or any of the forum participants in the same way. But a line drawn "at an angle of 10 degrees passing through the same point" will be drawn differently by everyone.

Say, what point will be crossed by the line in exactly 24 hours? My line will quite clearly pass through the point 1.1194 at 8:00 on 22.05.17.

And what point will your line pass through in 24 hours, and why ?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The obvious doesn't require proof, all you have to do is pay attention.

Dimitri, let's listen to the man.

I am wondering what this "scale to be found" is, why it is constant, and how it comes about.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Have you checked my world view?

That reminds me:

The guy got screwed and he was trying so hard to expand the world.

This is where you get to expand the world:

And then there's the one where one stumbles over the threshold and everyone else falls over :)

George Merts:

Give me an example.

I've never seen the scale be a "constant to be found". Everyone sets the scale as they see fit, and everyone's notion of fit is different.

It is in the field of cognitive psychology - i.e. caused by human physiological factors, yes, there may be deviations, as anywhere, but we are talking about a visually comfortable image. Accordingly, a person will for some reason or other change the scale ("constant" it is per unit time of situation assessment) only in case of entering the area of discomfort. What is this area (and), it is necessary to identify, for example, I change the scale in case of a strong trend movement and the graph visually rests at the top or bottom of the screen, and you personally, when do you change the scale of the image?

And, I do not say that the idea is 100% working, I just develop my idea and am ready to give it up, if the hypothesis is experimentally disproved.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, higher.

I repeat.

The price can only fall or rise at the same angle.

The scale has nothing to do with it.

I am reminded of Nestradamus - his Gann angles also went down because of the weekend on forex What can I say...

-Aleks-:

What's the point? The point is to get the drawing the way most people see it.

Press F8 - General - Fixed scale 1:1 in the terminal.
This scale will be visible to "money-men" and angles will be the same for all, and calculation on this scale will be the same for all.

ps. or you can set your "fixed scale" and it will also be the same for all (example in my products)

Taras Slobodyanik:

Press F8 in the terminal - General - Fixed scale 1:1
This scale will be visible to the "money-loving majority" and the angles will be the same for all, and the calculation will be the same for all on this scale.

ps. or you can set your "fixed scale" and it will also be the same for all (example in my products)

It won't be visible, but it might be, the only question is who will use it? Perhaps we need to go back to the origins and find out how to scale the graph when applied manually or when printed on paper - perhaps taking those standards can produce an interesting result.