Calculation of the slope angle of the trend line. - page 14

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Superfluous calculations that make no sense.
Makes no sense? I.e. 180 degrees would not be a straight line? You can't match the data to each other?

-Aleks-:
Don't make sense? I.e. 180 degrees would not be a straight line? You can't compare the data with each other?
You can compare (which is bigger. which is smaller), but the number won't tell you anything. In the same way, you can compare points per bar. But points per bar is an understandable, tangible value.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
It will be possible to compare (which one is bigger. which one is smaller), but the number will not tell you anything. In the same way, you can compare points per bar. But the points per bar is a clear, tangible value.
The points per bar are not universal - for each symbol they will be different, which is not convenient.

-Aleks-:
The points on the bar are not universal - they will be different for each instrument, which is not convenient.

And the arctangent from what? From points divided by a bar. But somehow it's already becoming universal?

You guys are sometimes like kittens trying to bite your own tail. Just to object, and no matter how on another objection you contradict your previous objection.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And the arctangent from what? From points divided by a bar. But somehow it's already becoming universal?

You guys are sometimes like kittens trying to bite your own tail. Just to object, and it does not matter how on another objection you contradict your previous objection.

Where am I objecting? I'm just trying to figure out what's worse...

-Aleks-:
The points per bar are not universal - for each instrument they will be different, which is not convenient.

Price per unit of time. Regardless of the points.

Say 0.0005 per hour. (Bars are also different, after all).

Without any arctangents and bars.

Of course, we can take the arctangent, and in this case it will be 0.028, but this number is much lower than the first one.

The main thing here is that the trend with the slope of 0.0005 per hour is drawn in exactly the same way by me, by you and by Dmitry. And the trend with the slope of 50 degrees... Once again I suggest you look at page six of this thread.

Funny, and no one even minds. Time points are... Where's all the nerdy people gone?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Funny, and no one even minds. Time points are... Where did all the smart-asses go?
Me, for instance. It's just that the mission statement seems to me to be somewhere in the metaphysical realm. Where they put sky-blue marks on the foil demand trend and purple loss on loss of connection to the cosmos.
And to be more precise, on any scale, even subatomic, we can see a picture. Yes, such a picture, that any figure-jerker would get sweat from his monitor.
And if to look by a method of proportions, moving away from scales, I will remind that even physics is divided on nonrelativistic and yes. For example why to look for angles in spherical space? Everywhere you spit, it's a ceiling.

In King Pea's time, it looked like this:

Files:

alexsis78:
Did you have a drink on New Year's Eve?