Calculation of the slope angle of the trend line. - page 11

It's all beautiful - but you use the classical notion of degrees as 1/360th of a full circle. And your opponents have their own special definition of these degrees, and it doesn't match yours.

George Merts:
It's all beautiful - but you use the classical notion of degrees as 1/360th of a full circle. Your opponents have their own special definition of these degrees, and it does not correspond to yours.
Of course you can add some coefficients or functions to it, or just calculate it incorrectly. Then the circle will not be 1/360 but another one, but why do you need such a perversion?)

Daniil Kurmyshev:
A degree is a degree in Africa.)

No way.

Look at the screenshots on the previous pages - and then say that "a degree is a degree".

Look at, say, the sixth page - there, in my opinion, the angle is no more than 10 degrees. And the author says that it is as much as 55 degrees.

So a degree is not one degree.

I suspect that the New Year snack steals the degree!

George Merts:

No way.

Look at the screenshots on the previous pages - and then say that "a degree is a degree".

Look at, say, the sixth page - there, in my opinion, the angle is no more than 10 degrees. And the author says that it is as much as 55 degrees.

:DDD

George Merts:

No way.

The new generation's grown up and it's not like that. The USE is taking its toll, or nihilism in its full glory...

Daniil Kurmyshev:
Of course, you can add some coefficients or functions to it, or just calculate it incorrectly, and then the circle will not be 1/360, but why should it be so weird?)
If it was a circle, it would be an ellipse.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If it was a circle, it would be an ellipse.
It's all about needs)

Artyom Trishkin:

A new generation has grown up - it's not like that for them. The USE is taking its toll, or nihilism in its full glory...

The USE has nothing to do with it. My son is studying for his USE right now, and I am helping him a little bit. The USE is quite a sane test. It differs from the "classic" exam with tickets in that the EGE is less about chance. For "classical" exam it is enough to know only some of the tickets, and you can get a very high score, but you can also fail if you are unlucky. In the USE you have to have knowledge of all areas, but you can only "top it all". A high score is easily obtained by applying simple logic.

Which is better - fuck knows.

Rather, it is true nihilism - "but we have all our own, because before us there were only fools, we have our own degrees with blackjack and whores.

Oh, well... "He who was not a revolutionary in his youth has no heart. And he who has not become a conservative in his old age has no brains" (C)

George Merts:

The USE has nothing to do with it. My son is studying for his USE right now, and I am helping him a little bit. The USE is quite a sane test. It differs from the "classic" exam with tickets in that the USE is less about chance. For "classical" exam it is enough to know only some of the tickets, and you can get a very high score, but you can also fail if you are unlucky. In the USE you have to have knowledge of all areas, but you can only "top it all". A high score is easily obtained by applying simple logic.

Which is better - fuck knows.

Rather, it is true nihilism - "but we have all our own, because before us there were only fools, we have our own degrees with blackjack and whores.

Oh, well... "He who was not a revolutionary in his youth has no heart. And he who is not a conservative in his old age has no brains".

We know how the higher grades are scored there... There are extra points for community service.

Take an excellent student, who has no time to run around with all sorts of school flash mobs - he grinds on the granite of science - does not know which side is easier to bite - he has points only for knowledge. But unequivocally knowledge, and unequivocally his.

And we take a slacker with no desire to study - he barely makes C, but manages to get in all social activities, easily scoring extra points, which then sum up to givemore"knowledge" than the one who actually studies.

That's the whole tale of today's education - "the West is our everything" (c)

Artyom Trishkin:

We know how the top scores are scored there... There are extra points for social activities.

Well, there - I agree.

I was talking about the difference between the "classic" exam with tickets, as I had, and the current USE, as my son will have it.

But I don't mind that in both cases it is possible to "fudge" the results, to "cheat the system", and much more.