Calculation of the slope angle of the trend line. - page 27

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Time runs its course, some idiots are replaced by others.

Just getting old )

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Everyone has their own way of doing things. The only thing I don't understand is, of course, we can start with the algorithm and then see if we can get everything to solve it, and if not, then change the algorithm. I first look at what's available and then build a solution. Although if your stage is an algorithm, then research the data, its availability and the difficulty of obtaining it is at the stage of problem setting of course. You must have had good formulators, if you didn't have problems with algorithms.

I was first told what problem must be solved, and then I solved it. The job is like that.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Time runs its course, some idiots are replaced by others.

It is true what the wise men say: "One man can only see the mud in a puddle, but another will see the reflection of the stars".
You're not a stupid man, Dimon! At least you think you are, and I do too, because you sometimes say the right things.
Then you must understand that your external perception is the consequence of your internal cognitive dissonance.
Fortunately, it is easily cured: Zero alcohol, nicotine, or any strong stimulants. Minimal caffeine. More sleep, physical activity outdoors. A healthy diet. Sexual energy control. The teachings of holy men.
And you'll see, people will start turning from idiots into rational beings

Nikolai Semko:

It's true what the wise men say: "One man can only see the mud in a puddle, but another can see the reflection of the stars".
You are not a stupid man, Dimon! At least you think you are, and I do too, because you sometimes say the right things.
Then you must understand that your external perception is the consequence of your internal cognitive dissonance.
Fortunately, it is easily cured: Zero alcohol, nicotine, or any strong stimulants. Minimal caffeine. More sleep, physical activity outdoors. A healthy diet. Sexual energy control. The teachings of holy men.
And you'll see, people will start turning from idiots into rational beings

+100500

Алексей Тарабанов:

I was first told what problem to solve and then I solved it. The job is like this.

You were told the goal, problem setting is the next stage, and the algorithm is the way to solve the problem. apparently we have different terminology) Shchedrovitsky calls it programming in the 70s.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Just getting old )

No, it's a timeless category, and one that exists independently of the observer.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No, it is a timeless category, and one that exists independently of the observer.

Yes, idiots and fools have always been, are and will always be, just as the smart and wise have always been.
It just depends on the individual's filtration system. One's filtration system is tuned to look for negativity and dirt, while the other's is positive and clean.
However, everyone has a choice - to be a green dung fly or a bee.