Making money on forex is impossible - page 7

zoritch:
i love puta very much, why do you love it even more ? in every post...

All is well...

I have a wedding scheduled - September 19.

Practising... :-) I'm about to dance. :-)

PY S Gogo Girl has promised to teach you the wedding dance.

TheXpert:
Is there any open interest online?

if it's free, it's parsing, and if you take a platform, it will be in it. and it's best to calculate it first. the output is still not there, it seems he has no one to teach simple.

not having fallen out of favour for a few years everyone has the same dream - to sum up (and most importantly growth!) on fully closed orders at least once a day...

_Roman:

All is well...

I've got a wedding scheduled...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu9g1bKOXQA practicing... :-)

:-))) I wish I had your worries... I went to Vegas today to check out the red fish... a shelf full of russian seafood and a dying gustaff...

I don't know how to go on living... I guess we'll all die... :-)))

(and I have been loving and grazing red fish for a long time... the last times everything has turned around already without these pseudo-movements...)

zoritch:

:-))) I wish I had your worries... I went to Vegas today to check out the red fish... a shelf full of russian sea and a dying gustaff...

I don't know how to go on living... I guess we're all going to die... :-)))

:-) Good for you!!!

zoritch:

:-))) I wish I had your worries... I went to Vegas today to check out the red fish... a shelf full of russian sea and a dying gustaff...

yeah, to be reminded that everything and everything spirals...

zoritch:

:-))) I wish I had your worries... I went to Vegas today to check out the red fish... a shelf full of russian sea and a dying gustaffson...

(And I've been loving and herding red fish for a long time... the last times it's all turned around already without these pseudo-movements...)

Bon appétit! :-)

zoritch:

:-))) I wish I had your worries... I made a special trip to Vegas today to check out the red fish... a shelf full of russian seafood and a dying gustaff...

(And I've been loving and herding red fish for a long time... The recent times have turned everything around already without these pseudo-movements...)

:-)

Thank you. It's nice of you to pay attention.

From the bottom of my heart - no kidding.

TheXpert:
Is there open interest online?

No. The OI online is only Russia. There's one other thing that's good. When I found it, I was really blown away... that's why I switched to Russia. The enemies don't have it online and even if they want it, they can't do it. I will make a short post in my branch. Another gift. I know that you are very observant and can appreciate it.

Prival:

No. The onlai OI is only Russia. There's one more thing that's good. When I found it, I just loved it... that's why I switched to Russia. The enemies don't have it online and even if they want it, they can't do it. I will make a short post in my branch. Another gift. I know you're very observant and can appreciate it.

there are plenty of people here who can appreciate it.... :-))) what's the point if you're struggling with your own self...?

Terrible. What will happen to the steam heating ...