Making money on forex is impossible - page 5

borilunad:

At one time mathematician analysts invented: Mat Expectation! When the Expectation does not come true, they swear, there is nothing else to do, all calculations go down the drain! And again they calculate and wait for a miracle!

I know this abbreviation, then it is not clear in context, what is the "ME apparatus" or the "application of the ME apparatus"?

TheXpert:
Not in forex. Isn't it? )

I've chosen a better option. Many have been here for years and can't make a step to the side... Let's try to trade on EUR/USD, but not through another "kitchen". But through the CME exchange.

And the platform is way better than MT by the way.

_new-rena:

Darnnnnnn !!! All pages read and all about nothing...

Did you follow my link? It's about nothing, too? It's not a mythical test, it's a real one in the field. Anyone can repeat it, double-check the results. Or is everyone here so cool that 100 thousand quid isn't money anymore)))

Prival:
Did you follow my link? Is it about nothing? It's not a mythical test, it's a real one in the field. Anyone can repeat it, double-check the results. Or is everyone here so cool that 100k quid isn't money anymore)))

I've seen this from the beginning. I can't say anything - I haven't used it yet...

Prival:

The difference is like heaven and earth + in SME it's the same for everyone, no matter who you trade with + there are real volumes there, not tick volumes, so there's a lot of advantages.

The volumes do not stand still, they fluctuate at every tick (+/-) so much that you can't keep up with them... I've been parsing CME for 2 months (compared to MT) - I still haven't found any output....

Yeah there can't be any substance to the volumes. The news lags the price by a day, while volumes lag by a tick, that's the difference. There was no forecast and there is no forecast... I.e. it doesn't matter where the price/volume information comes from. It's not that, it's not that...

it's about to spit up with impossible possibilities

Prival:

Yes they are different, like heaven and earth + on CME they are the same for everyone, no matter who you trade through + there are real volumes there, not tick volumes, there are many pluses

I'm probably very slow on the uptake but CME and realtime just now... have nothing to do with each other...

yosuf:
Thanks Roman, hi, in the Forex world you are an example of a sober and balanced approach to trading. I wish you success!

Thank you! Likewise !!!!

_Roman:

Thank you! Likewise!!!!

Hooray... All that's left is a public kiss... :-)))

Prival:
Did you follow my link? Is it about nothing? It's not a mythical test, it's a real one in the field. Anyone can repeat it, double-check the results. Or is everyone here so cool that 100,000 quid isn't money anymore?))

Not yet, but I'm willing to go... in terms of, first of all, scalping the RTS Index... - for a long time now, this work of yours has been fascinating...