What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 27

Roman.:

My God! From you - and such a literate and serious question, but also a stupid one... :-)

It has already been answered: "it won't".

Are your tanks stuck in there or are you out of booze?

Renat:

If it says "no one has a ticking history, much less a deep period", then there it is a real and impenetrable problem.

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/russian/marketwatch/historical/

"...It is prohibited to appeal directly or indirectly to Dukascopy and/or data in connection with the performance of any trading strategy via data received...."

Mischek2:

"...It is forbidden to directly or indirectly appeal to Dukascopy and/or the Data in connection with the performance of any trading strategy via the received Data....".

Well, that's fine. Worse is different:

"

Dukascopy does not guarantee or claim

• That the Data will be complete, consistent and accurate. Among other things, the Data may experience some distortions during transmission, and may not fully correspond to actual historical price fluctuations on Dukascopy's own trading system.

"

MetaDriver:

"

• That the Data will be complete, consistent and accurate. Among other things, the Data may experience some distortions during transmission, and may not fully correspond to actual historical price fluctuations on Dukascopy's own trading system.

"
Have you lost your nerve?) you're all about to get
shoot
like Prival did back in the day.)

Renat:

We as developers are not going to kid ourselves and release a 100% non-functional system. For we understand that there will be no ticking story, but there will be a 100% flop

I think everything is relative, because the lion's share of trading strategies and indicators is also a failure, right?

OlegTs:
I think it's all relative, because the lion's share of trading strategies, and indicators too, are fails, or not?

+1. Witty.

OlegTs:
Have you lost your fear? You're all about to get
shoot
like Prival did back in the day.)

Read the 28-page battle. Yeah, it's been a while since I've been here. And it's still there. I remember back in 2008-9, people were getting banned just for the tics. Oh, the times I'll tell you, they were a sight to behold. Such epics, where Kulikovskaya and other Prokhorovka.

I'm thinking of starting a new theme to get creative. What's with all the tics and tics and old stuff?

And what about the history of the market!!! Yes, with real volumes, why?! Yes, with logs of orders' tickers in these markets, so it's good to walk, but with signatures who put these orders, so that they will be opened for all to see, no need to show orders there by some Goldmans and Sachs :)

Of course, they should have a 10-year history, not necessarily, but one has to ask. And what's more, it's free and even on demo.

[Scoffs]

MetaDriver:

"

"
In short there is a problem, only having had enough of legal wrangling on all fronts, you can give nothing, or you can give, but be besieged by minefields and machine guns )