To all those who know Morse code - page 7

Mischek2:

Oh, come on, you weren't in the army at all.

You can't tell the difference between morse code and oatmeal.

Wow... No one's ever insulted me like that before.

moskitman:
Wow... No one's ever insulted me like that before.

Well, first of all, you're not a commoner.

Secondly, let's see what kind of captain you are.

You must have been sitting in the back at the vegetable depot with a flatfoot certificate, while leonid553 and I were guarding your sleep.

Mischek2:

Well, first of all, you're not a commoner.

Secondly, let's see what kind of captain you are.

Probably sitting in the rear in a vegetable warehouse with a flatfoot certificate while I and leonid553 were guarding your sleep.

Yeah, I'm going to tell every state department secret, yeah... go get some chips.

moskitman:
Yeah, I'll start telling military secrets to every state department official, yep... go get some chips.

Oh, hold me seven, I'm hiccuping with laughter. A military secret...

Yeah. I even know what it is-- "Everyone's All Dressed Up.") (MMM's commander in chief, Generalissimo Mavrodi.

moskitman:

What's the matter, you don't start? You broke down or something?

Mischek2:
What's the matter, you don't start? You broke down?
He's been exposed, now he's going down. That's how you get them all fired up! How do you know everything?! ;)

Mischek2:
What's the matter, you don't start? You broke down?

[-..] [.-] [-.] [..-] [-.] [.-] [....]

You're aborilunad:
He's been exposed, now he's going down. That's how you're gonna get everyone fired up! And how do you know everything?! ;)
Hello from the bottom. Michas has dispersed many, but I've developed an immunity to him over the years.

borilunad:
You've exposed him, now he's going down. That's the way to break everyone up! How do you know everything?! ;)

Nah, it's just a game. We actually love each other. If we were neighbours, we'd probably be family friends. We'd swap wives.

Mischek2:
All right, hurry up and eat your food and go to bed!

moskitman:
All right, hurry up and eat your food and go to bed!
All right, I'm gone.