To all those who know Morse code - page 4

leonid553:

There is actually nothing wrong with this. The chants were not said out loud, but were firmly stored in the cadets' heads for personal intracerebral use only, so to speak, when receiving/transmitting radiograms.

Look, the garden stands on the site of the canteen

=========

leonid553:
=== ======

the extent of the changes can be viewed on Google Earth

the coordinates of the headquarters for georeferencing are 60° 6'34.45 "N 30°15'22.98 "E.

only the former divisional depot is visible on the spot, in the form of a star (green)

The word "fly" in morse code is adored by football fans. Did you know it?

Guys, I propose a drink and a snack for everyone at the same time!

From the heart!

Sepulca:

Actually, they've used chants like the letter G or G --. GA-GA-RIN. Or the number 7... G-G-GA-reen.

P.S. I promised to tear down the thread...But I can't, apparently because people have responded... Moderators themselves tear it down or something...

Don't sweat it (I suggest "you") - it's all right. It's a cool topic. My father was a radio operator in Germany in the '70s and taught me this "sheet music"... but I didn't understand shit... :-) What I remember is "I'm the letter 'G', and the cockerel is the cockerel..." :-)

I called, asked:

the letter "g" - Ta - ta - ry, "b" - Dai aeroplane, "5" - Petya - rooster... :-)

CLASS! :-)

moskitman:
The word "fly" in morse code is adored by football fans. Did you know it?

No. Where/what's that? :-)

In today's world morse code is of course not so relevant anymore, there is the internet, almost all communication has been digital for a long time.

but radio amateurs actively use digital communication, any modern transceiver now has software

But there are far fewer radio amateurs now. Modern hardware is almost all modular. Unrepairable. Radio played a big part in my life, I became an electronics repairman.

When I saw the first personal computers, apple, lsi-11. In the USSR they leaked to research institutes, I worked in one of them. I realised the era of the medium and big machines was dead. Steve Jobs created the one-board computer, repairs were no longer needed or possible. So I switched professions and became a programmer. :))) at the age of 20+ I made the right decision. The 80s was such a long time ago. But I didn't give up the hobby of radio.

UA9KIT

YuraZ:

In today's world morse code is of course not so relevant anymore, there is the internet, almost all communication has been digital for a long time.

but radio amateurs actively use digital communication, any modern transceiver now has software

But there are far fewer radio amateurs now. Modern hardware is almost all modular. Unrepairable. Radio played a big part in my life, I became an electronics repairman.

When I saw the first personal computers, apple, lsi-11. In the USSR, they leaked to research institutes,

one of which I worked at. I realized that the era of the mid-sized machines and the big machines was dead. so i switched professions and became a programmer. :))) at the age of 20+ I made the right decision. The '80s was such a long time ago. But I haven't abandoned the hobby of ralio.

UA9KIT

O-o-o-o-o-o-o! What birds swim to the topic!!! :-)

From the bottom of my heart, Yuri, thank you for the information on margin trading + glad to read you in general.

+ the important topic"How to properly optimise an EA" - I have learned a lot from it, used it in my work and am glad I did

It's a pity nobody drinks and snacks in the morning... :-)

I sent mine (she left on her own, because n-n-n-n-do... :-)) to work at a school as a Russian language and literature teacher...

Drinking beer and eating fish, as I wish you to do...:-)