To all those who know Morse code - page 5

Mischek2:

... the coordinates of the headquarters for referencing are 60° 6'34.45 "N 30°15'22.98 "E

only the former divisional warehouse can be recognized on site, in the form of a star (green)

Yes, I remember that star warehouse. I was on guard duty at that post a couple or three times! I even remember that in two hours of "duty shift" - I walked around the star along the "traverse" (perimeter) - 8 times (15 minutes per "circle")!

Roma, the word fly looks like _ _ .._ .... .._ and you'll see why he's such a fan favorite. :)

moskitman:
Roma, the word fly looks like _ _ .._ .... .._ knock it down and you'll see why the fans like it so much. :)

"Tapped," on the table beside the mouse (tee-tee-tee-tee-tee-tee-tee-tee-tee) - didn't get shit... :-)

P.S. Maybe I'm not a "fan"? :-)

P.P.S. Can I get it in a normal language... ? :-)

Roman, keep it simple: clap your hands like this:

(you can even dance in the mood at the same time! ):

2 times - paussa - 3 times - paussa - 4 times - paussa - 2 times...

- and you will get what you are looking for!

Well? Did you get it?

moskitman:
Well? You got it?

Even though I'm a little tipsy now, I didn't get it... :-)

write it down ... :-)

I'm sick of clapping... :-)

Roman.:
Even though I'm a bit tipsy now, but I didn't get it... :-)

also describe it ... :-)

I'm sick of clapping... :-)

From the first sounds!

moskitman:

From the very first sounds!

:-) Got it! I'm humbled!

moskitman:

From the very first sounds!

I don't get it at all.

"construction sites, factories..."

so what?

moskitman:
Roma, the word fly looks like _ _ .._ .... .._ and you'll see why he's such a fan favorite. :)
The rhythm just matched that morse chant. Ta, ta, tee-ta, tee-ta, goft forest! Apologies for the loose transcription of English! So it's not the fly that attracts the fans, it's that repetitive rhythm!