Absolute courses - page 52

paukas:

That's right. Super stable systems are never small.
Yes I understand, one is good, but a portfolio is better).

khorosh:
Yes I understand, one is good but a briefcase is better).

As Victor used to say: profit is nothing, stability is everything. ))

paukas:
As Victor used to say: profit is nothing, stability is everything. ))

Even if he is losing, but stable, it's good. I remember him, he hasn't been around for a while.

Dr.F. Dr. F., could you please decipher the term NDNRF, because not understanding it makes me yawn and cramp in my stomach. I also want to smash everything in a row.

No Delay No [Redrawable?] Filter or something.

Mathemat:

Dr.F. Dr. F., could you please decipher the term NDNRF, because not understanding it makes me yawn and cramp in my stomach. I also want to smash everything in a row.

No Delay No ... Filter?

Apparently - No redraw.

Mathemat:

No Delay No [Redrawable?] Filter or something.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/143789

Joperniiteatr, stop flubbing on the verge of a foul.

Colleagues, glad to inform you that I've rewritten the algorithms and moved away from considering "triangles" separately, and implemented a multi-currency analysis based on the presented (and not only, ahem) ideas.

Refining of the algorithm will be accompanied by a couple dozens of trades on the demo this week.

Next week - demonstration trades on the real.

Dr.F.:

Colleagues, glad to inform you that I've rewritten the algorithms and moved away from considering "triangles" separately, and implemented a multi-currency analysis based on the presented (and not only, ahem) ideas.

Refining of the algorithm will be accompanied by a couple of dozens of trades on the demo this week.

What an optimist!

Dr.F.:

Refining of the algorithm will be accompanied by a couple of dozens of trades on the demo this week.

The circus begins...