Absolute courses - page 57

I see you bought AUDUSD.

My analysis shows this picture (a more sophisticated multicurrency algorithm shows a different shape but a qualitative agreement with this figure):

i.e. it makes more sense to sell AUD against JPY rather than USD. Which I will do. See my account.

P.S. But buying AUDUSD, I would not recommend it. Although, you may want to catch 10-20 pips, in which case anything is possible. With my TP=SL=50 pips, I would not recommend buying AUDUSD.

Dr.F.:

I see you bought the AUDJPY.

My analysis shows this picture:

so it makes more sense to sell the AUD against the JPY. Which I will do. See my account.

What are you all looking at?) I bought audusd and nzdusd. nzdusd almost immediately knocked out in the plus at the nearest weigh-in, can't help it, it's the advisor's debut:)

And this is not how you would trade yourself? Are you suggesting to look at an EA that has taken out (!) 2 (!!!) pips?

Then let me, let me, you see I too started to "knock out", "sharply" down, on AUDJPY, as I predicted:

10 pips down...

I don't know, I see I had a buy signal 3 hours ago for audjpy. Advisor missed it as a late signal. aud white line jpy yellow.

Everything will be decided by Forex itself, the great and terrible. Let's just do a hundred trades each :-)

Dr.F.:
And this is not how you would trade yourself? Are you suggesting to look at an EA which has taken out (!) 2 (!!!) pips?

I told you, the Expert Advisor has not gained any turnover yet, the Expert Advisor was written to exclude unauthorized trading, which means STRICTLY by signals. So I think it's more correct, than here I buy, here I sell. My Expert Advisor analyzes indices by itself, of course, I put the logic of indices analysis into it.

alsu:
It's not a fluke - it's when you're somewhere around the 2000th trade that you push your lot sky high))) for a little while.

No such goal on the demo, while I'm checking stability, lots unchanged. For now everything is OK. Last 24 hours progression is still the same.

Dr.F.:
Everything will be decided by Forex itself, the great and terrible. Let's just do a hundred trades each :-)

Is that a challenge? Or is it sarcasm?

grell:

Is that a challenge? Or is it sarcasm?

It is sarcasm.

I bet 10 on grell against Dr.F.

The terms just need to be leveled.