Absolute courses - page 48

Probably the same effect will soon appear on GBPUSD. We wait. The level there is just psychologically important. 1,5000. Symmetrical. The level of sticking as I would call similar to the semiconductors. So there might be some struggle, but then more likely still up.

By the way, the surge that took place did not create an equilibrium. I expect a further rise in the pound-yen. For the black curve (pound) is still below the blue curve (yen).

Demonstrably, although the probability of an upward move is less, of course, but demonstrably let's buy GBPJPY again.

Dr.F.:

The pound-yen closed on the TP.

Look at the upward spurt:

and this is just when we were expecting an upward spike.

That's not how it should be done. Even if you have a working idea, that's not all there is to it. You see yourself - you get an oscillator, and with osc. Even if they have a predictive syss tem, they are always too brainy. What I mean is that you will be able to develop a system like this in about 100 years.

You have to put it all into matlab and run it all through history, change the logic and see what's what. And there should be 1000 deals. Not 3 or 2.

Mischek2:

:D :)))))))))))) +1 I cried

Dr.F.: It's just a psychologically important level. 1,5000. Symmetrical. The level of sticking, as I would call it similar to semiconductors.

Here we go. Fibo, waves and Gunn.... are on their way. and I was beginning to wonder if anyone had managed to mathematically describe the market

:)

IgorM:

Here we go, here comes the Fibo, the waves and the Gunn...

Do I look like an idiot? No fibos and waves and gannes.

Dr.F.:

The pound yen closed on the TP.

Look at the upward spurt:

and this is just when we were expecting a sharp upward spike because the misalignment was visible... a perfect illustration that the theory works. The score is 3/2.

Don't flatter yourself, you don't care about those moves. You've got the TA... and it's fixed.

Dr.F.: Do I look like an idiot? No fibos and waves and gannets.
what about psychologically important... ??? or is there a trading strategy with mathematical justification well or fibo, waves.... ))))))

IgorM:
what about the psychologically important... ???

What's so surprising about that? There is always a lot at "flat" levels especially at 1.5000, these are really "sticking levels".

And despite this the predicted GBPUSD move seems to have started:

let's see.