Absolute courses - page 51

Dr.F.:

Meanwhile, GBPUSD is evolving according to the forecast...

Way to go Alexander Professor

Mischek2:

Danauna...info 100%?

I've speculated for a long time.

Dr.F.: I beg your pardon?

I made a mistake, I'm sorry. I was looking at the likeness of the personalities on the forum.

Alexander is unlikely to know about correlations, Katana too.

Seems like something completely new.

Mathemat:

I made a mistake, I'm sorry. I was looking at the likeness of the personalities on the forum.

Alexander is unlikely to know about correlations, Katana too.

Seems to be something completely new.

It's nothing new. The idea of a superstable system has been laid out here more than once. For example, here is the first post: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/49783

The only thing that changes is the algorithmic kernel whose calculations are the basis for making decisions. Now it is based on correlation in a way. But the idea of multiple trades with TP=SL and probability overrides as a grail is unchanged. I subscribe to every word:

Assertion 1. If you with all of your indicators and reasoning fail to show profit in this geometry of the experiment - you won't make it in any other geometry, the market is guaranteed to fail. Don't even bother.

Assertion 2. If the kernel, that forms the decision "buy" or "sell" in this geometry of experiment, "guesses" in such a way, that the probability of a deal closing on TP is much higher than on SL (even by a couple percent) - what more do you need, here it is - the Grail.

I think if people think about it, the validity of both statements is obvious. The only question is whether there is an "algorithmic core" that makes decisions with a "probability override" of at least a little over 50%.

Mischek2:

... served a special dessert code from the "Frenchman" ... Well, you, Neo, see, of course ... Read my lips ...

Another branch: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/54318

grell:

I've been assuming for a long time.

And screwed up as usual. I don't know any Alexanders or (18).

Mischek2:

This is the second coming with the updated nickname Dr.Drain. In thisthread he created one superstable system, now he's finishing the development of a second one. One can only envy the author's prolific nature. He's got superstable systems coming out of the magician's sleeve.

Yes, they will come, breed, call everyone dummies, ponce up a couple of gigabytes and disappear into history.

khorosh:
This is the second coming with the updated nickname Dr.Drain. He created one super-stable system in thisthread and is now finishing the development of a second one. The author's prolific nature is enviable. The superstable systems appear like a magician's sleeve.

That's right. You can never have too many superstable systems.