FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 289

maladroit:
Some kind of shitty scam. such big volumes slowed down the fall, now they're popping up too, and we're going down...

At 1.2890 large sellers are sitting... Hourly timeframe does not allow to fall much, and the daily timeframe has been showing a strong fall for two days, or rather for four days already

margaret:

at 1.2890 there are big sellers... Hourly timeframe doesn't allow to fall much, and the daily timeframe has been showing strong fall for two days, or rather for four days already

I don't know, stochastic is oversold on the days, 4hour and hourly divergence. I understand when the volumes are selling and they don't care about TA, but damn, the buyers are not weak...

ZS. Good day :)

maladroit:

I don't know, stochastic is oversold on the days, 4 o'clock and hourly is a divergence. I understand when the volumes are selling and they don't care about TA, but damn, the buyers are not weak...

ZS. Good afternoon :)

In general, everyone is waiting for the Spanish GDP results (whether it wants to accept the bailout), and tomorrow the results of the stress tests on Spain's banks, the Spanish meeting on the weekend... they have to downgrade the credit rating

KU3 is not clear yet, but it is all bullshit - not the same as KU1 and KU2... Here... It's a headache at the moment...

maladroit:
Some kind of shitty scam. such big volumes slowed down the fall, now they're popping up too, and we're going down...
so maybe those were the stops? ))))

alex_r:
so maybe those were the stops? ))))
I'd really like to believe that.

Cool shit, the demo owls pass the backtests with flying colours, the real ones won't, but... it's not much worse in real life than in the demo...

Keep on beating. It toughens the nerves.

alex_r:
Cool shit, the demo owls pass the backtests with flying colours, the real ones won't, but... in real life it's not much worse than on the demo...
Owls need to be tested on the real ))))

Hi all)))) All the same faces)))

I hear Stranger's got a negative guy again, huh?))) (hello mustachioed guy)))))

1,289 limit set...

alex_r:
So maybe those were feet? ))))

There are different kinds of feet)))