FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 141

solar:

It certainly looks apocalyptic. But if the decision is positive, they may do something like this.

it looks good...and the goal is very logical...

I drew mine down because the decision will be only in the evening (around 22 Moscow time)...and frankly speaking, I think the court will impose some small restrictions (the cheating spokesmen will be present today)...we'll see...

Vizard:

looks good...and the target is very logical...

I drew mine down as the decision will not be made until the evening (around 22 Moscow time)...and to be honest I think the court will impose some small restrictions...we'll see...

the decision will be delivered sometime between 12 noon and 1 pm Moscow time. so get ready ))))

alex_r:
Decipher) I look at the chart and do not understand what you mean))

What is there to decipher, the level at 2860 was traded, no signs of correction, 2887 was announced yesterday as a potential target, no targets today yet.

Got it, thanks.)

I took a look at the trade... We could go as low as 1,281.

sergey620x:

leaked))))

Vizard:

mihas777 didn't make the second take.... pity...had high hopes for him )))...

alex_r:
Got it, thanks.)

may change before the news comes out, i.e. not the document but the current situation ))))

Ishim:

first the forecast...then the waving of censers )))

virus-76:

How far?

tweak weekend forecast - sell 1.2970 - 75 correction 1.28. (do not feed the trolls)

additional - yes! - do not buy! at any place can fall (this rate is artificial)

Better limiter from 2802 )))just redrawn )))