FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 295

emotraid:

got some baltika, I'll cheer up now ))))
probably also a nine )))) don't drink that crap )))

solar:

and a bit of philosophy . for everyone.

By the way Alex, don't you think you sinned under the first and second article of the CC gentleman yesterday, you were angry and profane. Don't take this as an attempt to offend, just a doctor - heal yourself... >

Nesradamus:
What I like your, sir, screenshots, so that they are understandable only to a limited range of persons among whom I, like many others, unfortunately do not enter. That removes all responsibility from the source of information, and allows you to fan your fingers in any situation. And about the lost letter T, you sir, too late; Mobilych, under the humble moniker "Mopa" already tried to make jokes on the subject, I do not know who liked it but him.

What's not to understand? You can read the description of the cluster indicators from their author, or you can simply understand that each currency in an indicator is measured in terms of the value of the others. The market is not rubber band, so no currency can go up or down forever. Eventually there will come a point where "You can't give everything to everyone, because there are many of everything and not enough of everything".

As for responsibility, let me be blunt: no one here has any responsibility to anyone. All post their imhts here, and when some hapless trader gets burned on them there is a lot of stink.

Well, about the "T" I just was not aware that the topic was under discussion, and since the transition to the nicknames (personalities) have to "otvektsya".

Sdimm:
probably also a nine )))) don't drink that crap)))

I'll have a nine for New Year's Eve or somebody's birthday ))))

Sdimm:
probably also a nine )))) don't drink that crap ))))

Exactly... so many products that have foreign code "built in"

emotraid:

a nine for New Year's Eve or a birthday party )))) I'll have a three))

baltika is not a beer, neither is klinskoye ))))

Sdimm:

baltika is not beer, neither is klinskoye ))))

i make my own beer sometimes when i can find it ))))) i drink it

moskitman:

What's not to understand? You can read the description of the cluster indicators from their author, or you can simply understand that each currency in an indicator is measured in terms of the value of the others. The market is not rubber band, so no currency can go up or down forever. Eventually there comes a point where "You can't give everything to everyone, because there are many of them and not enough of everything".

It's just a matter of time )))....put it all in a TS and post signals...

Sdimm:

baltika is not a beer, nor is klinskoye ))))

there is also polar bear and karaganda, i can mix kaketel ))))

solar:

i make my own beer sometimes when i can find it )))) i drink it

that's the best mukhryaka called baltika ))))