FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 285

Vizard:

that's for sure... A quietly drawn segment sometimes develops into a long explanation )))) it's time to reduce the risks )))

Either change venues or stop, it's a troll factory ))))

I dare )))) they drew a rubber band for 2880 I don't know where this slingshot will shoot, but it should shoot ))))

We'll get here and then we'll see. Usually the crowd gets on the news and then dolls everyone up.

till the release most likely upwards - expected 10k, was 9k ; data may well be either within forecast or worse, but after that could be downwards shaping.

p.s on america we expect a significant drop in durable goods orders in general we are likely to make a V in the market today ))))

solar:

before the release the change is likely to be up - expected 10k, was 9k ; data may well be either within forecast or worse, after that there may be a downwards formation.

whatever the news is, there will be a divorce before it ))))

Sdimm:

whatever the news is, there will be a divorce before it )))

buy the rumours. sell the facts

solar:

buy the rumors. sell the facts.

is there a music pause ? or is it not time yet ? )))

Sdimm:

is there a music break? or is it not time yet? )))

A time for business and a time for pleasure, as they say.

Got it, the climax isn't here yet )))

emotraid:

Specially for Guzin, let him walk on the blue ))))

check your terminal for oil, I advise you to do that... You can analyse and enter until January 2013, it's cooler than gold to raise your depo :0))