FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 231

strangerr:

but I don't know the future price movement section....

this is a side effect ))))

SJS:

it doesn't work in a simple way ...

learn from Nestradamus ... even writes on the screen ... everything is very harmonious ...

strangerr:

Yes, a guess, but not a forecast, as Tantrik once said. If I see an entry, I enter, but I don't know the future segment of the price movement and try not even to guess, so as not to get cyclical)))

The prediction is an educated guess.

))

RekkeR:

))

Yes, he predicts, but he will never admit it, he does not want to lose face in front of the rookies. They get used to freebies, and if he makes a mistake, they get angry)))

RekkeR:

))

Bullshit, I see people here every day "assuming" first, then opening a trade and only then "justifying" their desires)

Nesradamus:
Yes, he predicts, but he will never admit it, he does not want to lose face in front of the youngsters. They get used to freebies, and if he makes a mistake, they get angry.)

Prognosis sometimes)))), but it's a disease and you have to get rid of it. The forecast is an attempt to foresee in advance the direction and most detrimental in forecasts, size, and especially time of price movement. The result of such "forecasts" is a loss of profit in the best case, and you know the rest.)

strangerr:

Forecasting sometimes)))), but it is a disease and must be got rid of. The forecast is an attempt to predict in advance the direction and, most damaging of all, the size, and especially the time of price movement. The result of such "forecasts" is half-received profit at best, the rest you know.)

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences)))

The investigation was conducted by experts!)))

Nowhere yet:

Once we break the horizontal green, the trend will turn downwards.

SJS:

... I have no targets )))) the indicator and the triangle have them

you see the price on the 38 fb ( grey ) take it... donate, except that if the M30 triangles die, the gift will not reach the recipient or it will be later, these triangles will give or take off the confirmation ... if you really need all the requests to them ))) but they have little life left, so it will be quick! down or not at all :)

as of the evening of 23.09, the qpt owner of the triangles indicator qpt does not confirm the target at 2590 tchk