FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 226

tantrik bowl ..... or grail ? tantrik, what is it ?

odiseif:
..... what is it ?

A bottomless shot glass?

ULAD:

A bottomless shot glass?
no ... it's a dumb thing and I don't know how to scoop a sip of freshly printed notes out of it yet .....)

odiseif:
nah ... it's a dick and I don't know how to scoop a sip of freshly printed notes out of it yet .....)
I'd rather sip, fuck it. those notes)))

odiseif:
tantrik bowl ..... or grail ? tantrik, what is it ?

it's the dna of the market.

Honestly, I do not know half of the terms, I do not know bots and helpers, I trade by myself, God willing, and I want to try it for real money, how much should I invest to start with?

tuio2:

Honestly, I do not know half of the terms, I do not know bots and helpers, I trade by myself, God willing, and I want to try it for real money, how much should I invest to start with?

You don't have to be petty about it. You should have 100 K in coins and you will be happy.

tuio2:

I don't know about bots, helpers, bots myself, let's hope I will get some bots. The aim is to calm down the adrenaline. Trading with a sober head is the hardest thing to do as a trader. And remember always - a trader's main enemy is himself, or rather his fear and greed.

An adequate response. I missed it two months ago. And for sounding like a rule))))))

emotraid:

I guess trolling here is only for those who are already in boo at least and Solar is probably making new rules for trolling ))))

eurik bought at 2988 above 3010 may yet buy ))))

I did not trade today at all)))) and neither did the bots))

I dont know and never seen such a rush on Friday. The dudes on the troughs with bolts... Isn't tomorrow's solar flare already affecting the ponies? ))))